6 • Jerome; ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

Read Part 1 to get this!
__________________________

Readers POV

Me, Jim, and Harvey were now at the GCPD. They told me that my old best friend, Jerome, is a lunatic that escaped from Arkham Asylum.
"Wow," That's all I could say right now.
"I know it's a lot to take in, Ms. Y/L/N. But we had to warn you about him before he would try to get to you," I looked back up at him.
"How do you know he would come after me?" I sniffed.
He turned to his desk and grabbed a file before handing it to me.
"These are his therapy session files," I took them and flipped through them.

Therapist: "Why did you kill your mother Jerome?"

Jerome: "Ya know, Phillip. When I get out, I'm going to visit my friend, she would be so surprised. Then.... We're going to ride into the sunset."

Jerome: "A-and we're going to have little Jerome's everywhere. Little little Valeska's,"

Therapist: "Jerome, in here you are going to refer me as Mr. Johnson, not Phillip. And we are talking about your mother not your friend,"

Jerome: "Well I don't want to talk about that dead whore. Anyway, Y/N is going to love when she hears her friend... Well future husband... Is finally out of Arkham. We'll make love every night. Hm, I like the thought of that,"

I shut the file closed quickly.
"You're right," I mumbled.
Jim took the file back and set it back down on his desk.
"What if he comes and gets me?" I was actually scared of Jerome now.
"Don't worry, we are going to have 10 police men guarding your house. It's was nice meeting you, Ms. Y/L/N." Jim shook my hand.
"I'll have a police cruiser drive you home, have a good night." I nodded at him before I was escorted to a cruiser.

*Time Skip*

We arrived in front of my house, a police van parked behind the cruiser, containing the police men that will be guarding my house. I took a deep breathe then exited the car.
"Goodnight, Ms. Y/L/N." I nodded goodnight to the men before entering my house.

It was quiet like usual, and it was dark. I set my coat on the coat rack and turned the light. I froze at the sight in front of me.

TURN AROUND!

It said on my wall in red paint, well at least I hope was red paint. I gulped in fear before turning around. I finally came face to face with my old friend, and now fear, Jerome Valeska.
"Hiya, doll face. Miss me?" He stepped closer, making me step back. He chuckled and took another step closer. I stepped back again, only to have my back against the wall.

"You see, you can't hide from me, babygirl." He put both of his hands on the wall, trapping me.
"I will always find you, sweetie." Jerome traced his finger down my cheek, making me suck in my breathe.
"Shh, don't be afraid of me. I'm here to rescue you, but first-," He buried his face in my neck, "-why don't we go make love in your bedroom, huh?" He pecked my neck a bit before turning the little kisses into hungry, passionate ones.

He was getting close to my sweet spot, making me nervous. Soon, he connected his lips with my sweet spot, and he just sucking in that spot like he knew it was my weakness. A trembling moan escaped my lips, my eyes widened. Jerome smirked against my skin then nibbled on my skin. Moans kept escaping my lips out of my control.

And I guess you know what happen after that.
__________________________

That was Part 2 (Final) sry if it sucked and was late but I had to change things around today.

~DarkJokerOut 🃏 💋