22 • Mickey

Imagine Your ex-boyfriend, Mickey, finally got out of jail only to see you have a new boyfriend.
_______________________________

"James, stop it!" You giggled as James, your boyfriend, tickled you.

"Then give me the controller back!" He laughed with you.

"Fine! F-fine." You continued to giggle as you gave him his Xbox controller back.

"Victory!" He shouted, making you laugh.

You watched him play Fallout for a bit before going out for a smoke. You light up your cigarette and smoked it in peace.

"Miss me?" A voice spoke in front of you.

You look up to see your ex-boyfriend, Mickey Milkovich.

"Mickey?" Your eyes widened at the sight of him.

"Where's my welcome home hug?" He asked, stretching out his arms.

A smile grew on your face as you dropped the cigarette and let Mickey embrace you with a huge hug.

"Oh I've missed y-," Mickey was cut off by a voice behind you.

"Who's this, babe?" James questioned you.

Mickey let go and looked up at him in anger.

"Oh, James this is Mickey. Mickey this is my boyfriend James." You introduced them to each other.

James, being polite, held his hand out for Mickey to shake, only to put it back down when he didn't.

"Mickey is my ex-boyfriend who just got out of jail," You explained to James.

"Oh." Is all James said before he took a couple of steps back.

"When were you going to tell me about him?" Mickey asked you, clearly raged.

"I-uh didn't think you were getting out." You looked down at your shoes in shame.

"Yeah well I did, buttercup." Mickey smirked before turning to James.

"You better watch your back, twinkie." Mickey hissed at him, making James coward back.

"See you later, sweetheart." Mickey winked at you before turning around and walked back to his house, which was across the street.