Chapter 22

"I don't want this happening again [Name]-chan! What you did was completely reckless! The capability a drunk has amounts up to thousands! You had the power in that one moment to spill out everything! Is that what you want!?"

"No," you mumbled, gaze on the floor.

"Ichiro-kun even tried talking sense into you! We agreed you would help him meet Rei-kun but did you do that!?"

"No..."

"Tell me, what did you do instead!?"

"I got drunk...and emotional...and went missing after stumbling around the stage drunk...in front of everyone... Then hung out with people...and went missing again..."

"Is THAT what we were there for!?"

"No..."

It was the next day and you had awoken at five, tired, but unable to go back to sleep. With the weight of the previous night giving you a physical headache, you trudged to the bathroom and readied yourself for the school day. The males of the house were already up and about when you arrived downstairs in your uniform, and before you could open your mouth to ask for medicine, Ma-eum calmly stood from the table, his chair squealing against the wood of the floor.

The auburn haired man then grabbed you by the ear and dragged you to the living room, where, about ten minutes had already passed in him scolding you in Japanese—which he still was doing right now, as you fought against the pain in your head. His voice echoed throughout the house with rage, and despite it, you knew he was right. Therefore accepting your punishment quietly, you stood straight as he spoke, not daring to even steal a glance at him.

"Aoi WILL be hearing of this [Name]-chan—"

"What!?" your head snapped up to look at him in shock. "But Ma-eum, I—"

"Is that an objection I hear!?" he whirled around from pacing back and forth, suddenly towering over you.

"N-No sir," you shook your head, voice dramatically lowering.

"This will NOT happen again—do you understand!?"

"Yes..."

With a sigh, he ran a hand through his hair and gave himself a moment before speaking again. "I'm sorry [Name]-chan, but...I had to. You need to remember even your smallest actions have consequences on others."

You nodded," I understand."

He smirked, patting your back," Good. Now, if you'll excuse the Kiryus and I, we'll be heading back to Okinawa. Ichiro-kun has school, Kazuma-san has the orphanage to take care of and I have work."

"Wait...already!?" you frowned, trailing him back into the kitchen.

"Of course," Ma-eum nodded, slinging on the messenger bag that rested on the countertop—Kazuma and Ichiro holding their own bags as well. "It was only a weekend stay—I know and I'm sorry—but we also have lives to get back to. We'll come visit as soon as possible, alright?"

"Yes," you nodded and hugged him. He chuckled, hugging you back, then stepped away, heading towards the door that led to the backyard.

"Thank you for your hospitality," Kazuma bowed, following Ma-eum, along with Kei who was to send them away.

"I'm...sorry I couldn't help," you mumbled to Ichiro after giving him a hug.

The pale haired teen grinned," I met him [Name]-san—that's all I could ask for. I was only able to manage too, because of your teaching me tactic five. That, and Kai-san was extremely helpful."

"Don't mention it!" Kai called from the counter, mouth full of pancake.

"I'll see you again!" Ichiro called over his shoulder, making his way to the backyard.