Chapter 25

Pre-Chapter's Author's Note: Please keep the following in mind to prevent any confusion-in most parts of Asia, people introduce themselves in [Surname], [Name] order, I referred to all guest characters by their first name despite what the main character calls them in the game, and imagine the dialogue between you and the guest characters, or the guest characters and someone else, in Japanese for realistic effect. Enjoy~!

----------------------------

"Watashi wa kimi no dorei de gozen...watashi no hime."

"N-Nani?" you gasped, taking a step back and shaking your head, continuing to speak in Japanese. "I'm...what?"

"You are Princess [Name]-I'm sure my memory would not betray me."

"N-No I'm not," you looked around before having your eyes land on Chiyoko who was trying to shake Ryuushin awake. "That girl," you pointed with a shaky finger," sh-she-she's [Name]!"

"No," he shook his head, blue eyes glancing up slightly behind his eyelashes as his gaze locked with yours. "YOU are Princess [Surname], [Name]."

The crunch of footsteps behind you from the approaching students and chaperones still wasn't enough to snap you out of what you just heard. You were confused: shocked at what he said, mostly because you were only addressed this way by Kei and Kai, but afraid of what else this man knew. The sudden events made your head felt as if it was being pressured-something was increasing on it and it was making you dizzy, unable to think, vulnerable to anything.

A gust of wind suddenly came up, causing you to cover your eyes from the flying dust and debris. Coughing, you waved away the lingering particles and rubbed your eyes, now finding yourself surrounded in all directions-three more ninjas appearing. Two were on either side of you: a shaggy redhead with hair coming down to his shoulders in layers-who sported a dark orange kimono lined with black-and a short haired blonde that had a thin ponytail mid-length ponytail-in a dark green, lined with orange kimono-with the third-a pale haired male with his hair spiked back in the front and the rest falling to the base of his neck, sporting a light beige, lined with white kimono-behind you. They were in the same stance as the first ninja, and in unison, all four spoke in Japanese.

"I'm at your servitude my princess. What are my orders?"

"Orders?" Kurogane's voice caused you to jump slightly, and you whirled around to face him, glancing behind to see people still exiting the airship-the ones close enough on looking curiously. You were unable to speak, shaking your head as the ravenette cocked an eyebrow. "What are these guys talking about? You're a princess here?"

"I...don't know," you murmured. "I...I can't...remember," you squinted as the pain in your head increased, and you reached a hand up to your temple, pressing it in an attempt to mitigate it.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" Kurogane uncrossed his arms, ready to catch you as you swayed back and forth.

"Princess!"

'My...head...really hurts...' you thought weakly.

There was then the noise of rushing footsteps on dirt.

Huff, huff, huff, huff, huff, huff, huff, huff-

"Princess, please keep going! It's just a little further!" a voice echoed-it felt to be right beside you but seemed so far.

"I can't! G-Go on without me-I'll be fine," you called back through gasps of air. You tried to open your eyes, but to no avail.

"No!" There was a light shuffling before the voice spoke again, accompanied by a single pair of footsteps on dirt. "Hold onto me [Name]-hime-this is what we've been fighting for, we must make it together no matter what."