Chapter 7

The small digital alarm clock by your bed beeped, indicating it was five fifty seven. With a yawn, you rolled over onto your stomach and turned it off. Rolling over again to sleep for a few more minutes, you ended up falling out of bed, and groaned as your back hit the floor in a large thud—too lazy to get up immediately. Only a few seconds passed until Kei burst through the door of your room with his weapon in hand—a double bladed extended katana. Kai came in moments later, sighing as he rolled across your bed and helped you up.

"What happened? Are you alright?" Kei looked you over as you nodded lazily.

"Relax hyung, she just fell out of bed," Kai frowned, you nodding once more. "[Name], you should go get ready, it's six."

"I'm going," you yawned and stretched. "Wait, where...where am I going?"

"School?" Kei answered with an amused smirk. "Did you forget?"

"Right, right," you sighed, shuffling towards the bathroom.

After getting ready, you came into your room and towards the closet, putting on your uniform—choosing through the assortment that was for both hot and cold weather with the matching skirt. You decided on a white collared long sleeve and black tie, your skirt being also black, with shorts beneath; the blazer black too, with three golden buttons. Parts of the ensemble were white, including lining at the hem of the skirt, and wrist area.  You pulled on black socks that came to the top of your knees and combed your hair before exiting your room.

Coming down the stairs, you smelled the scent of waffles in the air as you fixed your skirt. Kai was at the stove, putting something on a plate as you took a seat before the marble countertop on a stool. He placed the plate in front of you, two waffles stacked on top of each other with a waterfall of syrup on the white platter. Then, he put a white mug beside it that held piping hot coco with miniature marshmallows.

As you thanked him, you noted the uniform he wore. A white long sleeved collared shirt stuck out of the black vest's V-neck, the shirt itself not tucked into his black slacks which were slightly baggy at the end. His black tie was neatly done, and the blazer completing the uniform was hanging off the other edge of the counter beside three satchels.

Swallowing the food in your mouth, you looked towards the backpacks as you spoke," One of those is mine right?"

"Hm?" the ravenette looked towards you as his mouth was full of waffles. You pointed, and he nodded, still chewing," Mhmm!"

"[Name], don't forget your phone," Kei said, coming down the stairs, and placing the device on the counter beside you before fixing his tie.

"Thanks," you nodded. "I have a question though—your eyes."

"My eyes?" he cocked his head to the side, sitting on a stool as his brother set a plate of food before him. "What about them?"

"Well, they're no doubt silver. Didn't anybody catch that?"

"Already got it covered!" Kai grinned. "When we met everyone again, we said that we were affected by Geostigma and that it was permanent damage from it."

"As for you," Kei continued, reaching over and rummaging through a satchel," we have glasses."

"Glasses?" you pouted, taking the black framed pair he gave you. "I don't need glasses."

"I know, but during training, although your power is returning, there is a large chance they will change to silver, and these glasses prevent anyone from seeing that. They're just clear glass, so it won't affect your vision, but those looking outside will see your eyes as [color] all the time."