Chapter 1

“[Name]-san~! Hey, open up!” the auburn haired boy whined, stomping his foot.

Laughing, you stuck your tongue out as you watched him through the large bay window; he was soaked so harshly by the pouring rain that the male looked as if he had jumped into the ocean. The clearing of a throat behind you made you freeze, and you slowly turned around with a sheepish smile, scratching the back of your head.

It had been two days since you were released from Castle Oblivion On November 20, 2012, completing a trial of 140 days, and today being November 22nd—Thanksgiving. After that flash of light, you found yourself in the remains of Hollow Bastion which looked all too familiar. Looking exactly the same, it gave you trouble finding the bag Akinori had stored for you that held your treasured belongings, but after a long while, you found the black case beneath a pile of ash and a half sunken pillar.

From there, you traversed more of the world when guilt hit you, and you were swept into a cloud of melancholy feeling from its demise and your current situation. You settled with yourself that you wouldn’t go and seek out how the lives of your friends had changed without a plan to get your life back, but you needed a place to stay until said idea came to mind.

Then, you remembered what the eldest of the prisoner shinobi had told you when you sent them off to Japan that day—to look for him if you ever were in the country. With things looking how they were now, you were to take him up on that offer. That in mind, you teleported yourself to where you had sent them—Okinawa, Japan—finding that your powers were still rusty since you landed on the beach’s sandy shore.

Now, the same tall elder stood before you—Aoi. Hands on his hips, he gave you a disapproving look, shaking his head as he opened the door for the auburn haired teen named whose name was Bushi. In addition to the two inhabitants of the large beachside yet old fashioned house, there was Kouki—the second eldest at twenty three, Noiku—a blonde boy, Datenshi—a ravenette male, Meiyo—Datenshi’s younger sister of two years, Oni—a quiet brunette boy who looked yo to Kakawara , a blonde female named Desu, a silverette boy named Pyo-si, late Inna’s sister who was actually happy of her own sibling’s death renamed herself Uragiri, ravenette Shinrai, Toushi—Bushi’s twin sister, Chinmoku—a brunette who was the older sister of Gaman, Gidal-yeo—a ravenette boy whose best friend was Pyo-si, Attaku—a silverette, half-brothers Ada and  Mikata who were each respectably brown haired and sandy haired, flirtatious redhead Bo-ho, and finally an auburn haired boy—Ma-eum. Their latest addition, and the one who had helped you in syndicate infiltration on your final day on the world, Koji, was there too—still sporting his signature purple hair.

When made into a sentence their names, excluding Aoi’s and Koji’s, read: Noble warriors of the land honor their fallen brethren despite being targeted traitors. Reliable fighters, they silently and patiently wait to attack the enemy of their ally’s hearts to protect them.

“[Name]-chan? You want to explain this to me?” Aoi cooed.

“Well~,” your eyes shifted towards Bushi whose face held an expression of anger, but pleading eyes,” maybe?”

“Bushi-kun, what about you?” the tall ravenette man turned to the auburn haired teen. “I know [Name]-chan always has her reasons.”

“Heh…err…funny story Aoi-san,” the teen chuckled. “You see—”

“Bushi tried to kiss [Name],” Kouki rolled his eyes from reading a book on the floor.

“He tried WHAT!?” Aoi snapped. “[Name]-chan is here as our guest! Not to be your girlfriend!”

“W-Wait! Attaku-kun t-told me to!” Bushi shook his head rapidly. “He DARED me!”

“So if Attaku-kun were to dare you to jump off a cliff, you’d do it?”