Chapter 5: Attack Part 2

"It's a test."

Belle and Robyn remained silent for a minute, absorbing the information that Robyn had just spoke.

"A-a test?" Belle asked.

"Yep." Robyn replied, popping the 'P', staring off at nothing.

"Then let's go kick arse!" Belle said, to Robyn's suprise, enthusiastically. Belle had always been one to ace tests, to revise intently the weeks before hand...

They both set off in the tunnels, being quiet to hear if anyone was in trouble. They passed numerous amounts of secret doors that led to the school rooms, but whenever they opened them, they'd be vacant of people.

"Do you think everyone's been taken?" Belle asked.

"Probably, those teachers are hard to beat, lets keep going, they'll realise that we're been missing eventually."

They kept running until they heard chitter chatter come from above them. They both slowed down and opened the trap door, only to find that there were heaps of teenagers tied together, with 5 men guarding them. They were all facing the door, probably on the look out for any others. Robyn looked among the crowd to find two more of her friends, Liz and John, in the heap. She shut the trap door and turned to Belle.

"Alright, there are about 30 or more pupils in there, and 5 guards, it's time to fight. Got your weapons?"

"Yeah, and make sure you have your walkie talkie just in case of emergencies! I'll untie the hostages, you fight," Belle added.

"Okay! Ready? Three...two...one..."

Robyn and Belle bolted through the door and ran straight towards the teachers in their costumes. Robyn had her firm grasp on the baseball bat and swung it at a man's head, before twisting around, hitting another two guards on their heads. All three teachers fell to the floor, just as Robyn felt a grasp on her back. She swung herself around, and round house kicked someone in their heads, before twisting again and hit the other person.

She watched as all five men lay on the ground unconcious. 

"Here!" Belle said handing Robyn a rope. She dragged them all to behind the class door, where nobody would see them on first sight and tied them up. All the people who just got un-tied made there way to the door.

"Where are you guys going?" Robyn asked to Liz.

"You didn't hear?"

Robyn and Belle shook their heads, confused.

"We have to go to the main hall, apparently all the teachers are waiting there for us. It's strange that they're all in the hall, I didn't see them when I was in there a while ago." 

Everyone left a part from Robyn and Belle. As soon as the others were gone, they ran to the tunnels and ran to the trap door that lead to the main hall. They both kept quiet as they pressed their ears against the door and listened to the hundreds of people walking in the hall. There was a clumber of chatting untill they both heard a scream. That lead to practically everyone in the hall screaming, until a loud, booming voice shouted as loudly as it could.

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP!" It sounded like a man, but by the sound of the footsteps, there were way more than a few people. A lot more.

The screaming stopped but instead of it falling silent, it was replace with the echos of scared whimpers. 

Nobody was speaking, but the sound of high heels filled the room. That was when a scatter of gasps filled the room.

"As I look around, I see a room full of bright, young students." Robyn's eyes widened as she heard the loud, familiar voice; her mother's voice. "You're all spectacular at what you do. You train hard, and work hard; but in the world, this isn't enough. You need more stamina, more skill. And me and my fellow professors here, well, we all know that you aren't ready for the real world yet. The dangerous world; and this is why we set up this little test. To see if we were wrong."

There was a couple seconds of silence, and the sound of more heels, but these didn't have the same light tap as Robyn's mothers did. These had more or a heavy stomp. 

There was a couple more seconds of silence. Robyn assumed that the lady was whispering something to her mother.

"I realise also," her mother continued, "that there are two missing pupils."

The hall filled with whispers and gasps of realisation.

"I will keep you all in here until those two pupils have either been captured, or completed the task." The sound of her heels walked off, but before she could leave, a small voice came from the crowd.

"W-what do they have to do to complete the task miss?" 

The sound of Mrs Jones heels stopped, and Robyn could practically hear a smirk on her mouth as she said two simple words.

"Save you."