Chapter 57: Final Mission (Part 4)

I sighed and blew a strand of hair away from my face as I trudged behind Ian, my pistol still pointing on his back. "You know what, just tell me where he is and I'll let you go."

"No."

"Why not?"

"You'll kill me anyway," he said, turning around to face me.

"What makes you say that?"

"I killed your mother," he looked at me with a stone hard, blank expression and didn't blink. "I'd kill whoever shot my mother."

"We're two completely different people, Ian," I remarked, turning him around and pushing the gun in his back so he moved again. Doesn't mean I won't do anything about it... "You kill the innocent, I kill the guilty."

"We're just as bad as eachother, Robyn. You must've killed a few innocents in your life time," he breathed out, a puff of condensation flowing from his lips.

"Never. I may knock a few unconcious sometimes if they get in the way, for example those horrid men who attacked me a few minutes ago, but never kill them. I'm a good guy, not a villain."

"Oh really?" He laughed sarcastically, "You're a good guy?"

"Yes, I am, otherwise I'd be torturing your arse right now."

"I see your point, Robyn, but you're no good guy. You're a bad guy, just like me; just like your fathe-"

I whacked the back of his head with the gun and he fell to the floor of the field. I looked around to see a few students watching from the classroom windows, but ignored them and grabbed Ian by the collar of his shirt, pulling him onto his feet again. "I'm nothing like that monster," I hissed.

Ian rubbed his head and carried on walking, leading us to the forest at the end of the field. "Where are we going?" I asked again.

"To the cliff."

"What cliff?"

"Monte Río."

"And why would he be there?"

Ian was silent for a while. "He wants to speak with you alone."

As we reached the end of the field, I began to hear the crunch of leaves and twigs below our feet as we entered the forest. "Who would put a school full of assassins in the grounds with a forest, it's practically screaming for trouble," I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

We continued to walk for what seemed like hours, but in reality, was only around half an hour, before we reached a cliff. Monte Río; Mountain River.

I looked around and noticed that there was no river like the name explained. "Look down," Ian sneered, noticing my confusion.

I walked up to the cliff and looked down to see a humongous drop with a river at the end of it. Ah

"Enjoying the view?" I heared a aggrivating voice behind me. 

"I'd prefer it if I saw you and Ian face down in that river," I snarled vicously.

The man I'd hated for almost my entire life time laughed, a horrid, sickening sound, and I span around to see his head was shaking side to side. The man with many names, Dipshit, Beckitt, Raven or whatever you wanted to call him, began to walk out from behind a tree and stretched his arms out. "That's my girl-"

"I'm not your girl!" I yelled, making Ian stumble back a bit in surprise. I walked closer, towards Beckitt, so there was at least 18 feet between us, but I was no longer about to fall off the cliff.