Chapter 45: Change

ZAYN'S POV

I still couldn't believe it. Well, I still couldn't believe many things, but this? Perrie? Why should I have stayed away from her? I loved her, couldn't the other lads and Robyn see that?

Well, I understood why Robyn couldn't see that, but how did she even know about Perrie and I? Why should I stay away from her? I could stay with whoever the hell I wanted to! She was probably just jealous! Perrie was so innocent, why couldn't anybody else see that? 

I was beginning to get really pissed at Robyn. First, she left us all to worry to death and didn't even tell us where she was going. Then, she didn't contact us for God knows how long until today, telling the boys and I that we should stay away from Perrie, my girlfriend. Who the hell did she think she was?

Why on earth did she even run away? Her life was perfect, apart from the fact she was kidnapped, but she could've just run away and come home. It was not as though she should be running away from anything, this Beckitt person probably would've layed off anyway.

But I knew for sure, that if we ever saw Robyn again, I wouldn't forgive her as easily as the other boys would. I knew that I said that I loved her, but that was probably just the spur of the moment kind of thing I read a lot about in books. I couldn't even remember what it felt like to be around her. How could I have liked her in only two weeks?

I may have sounded like an arse for thinking this, but I was starting to think she was doing all of this just for our attention. All of the boys, Jen's, Belle's and Paul's minds were on her. We were giving up concerts for her, for God's sake, and she was probably out there having the time of her life without us!

Before I knew it, I was kicking at rocks on the ground in the middle of a park, in front of a rather large pond. I looked at all the happy ducks with their ducklings on the water and the screaming children chasing them, the mothers trying to stop them by grabbing their wrists. I looked to the further left hand side of the pond to see a girl with bright violet hair looking down at her notepad as she wrote or drew something. She was wearing a cream, fluffy, knitted jumper and skinny jeans with a parkour coat over the top. Her hair, a strange yet vibrant choice of colour, tied back into a ponytail. The sun that shined down through a peak of the clouds made her nose stud reflect brightly like a diamond. I also noticed that she had many peircings in her ears.

She looked like one heck of a character, but in a good way. She looked awesome.

I saw that she finished with whatever she was doing and packed away, before spotting me whilst I stared at her. Although I was quite far away, I could see how her eyes matched her hair colour during the small time we made eye contact, which made me even more intrigued. I quickly looked away and kicked at the rocks again, but when I looked back up, she was gone.

Oh well, probably just some random, boring girl.

Frustrated with my thoughts and angry at Robyn, I went to a near by tree, isolating myself from the world and people around me, laid down, and let my Ipod take me to another world full of my emotions and thoughts.

---------------------

About an hour later, and I was still sitting under this stupid tree. I had nowhere I would've liked to go, not even with Perrie or the lads, no matter how much I loved them. I thought I just wanted to be alone, trapped in my thoughts, even though it was the same thoughts that seemed to be taking over my head. 

Why did she leave?

Did she mean what she said at the hospital?

Where was she?