Chapter 7: Unexpected

Robyn, Belle and the rest of the school (excluding the teachers and the knocked out students) waited, all unsure of what to do. Were they to run? To wait? Or to fight?

An idea popped into Robyn's head. 

"Stay here a second guys, I'll be one sec," she said striding out the door.

Just as she promised, she walked back in with a walkie talkie in her hand, which she had stolen from an unconcious guard Robyn had knocked out earlier. 

"Robyn, what are you doing?" Belle asked softly, yet curiously.

She didn't reply, but she didn't need to, as she simply smirked and held the device to her lips.

"Mrs, we have Ms Jones and Ms Black. Would you like to see them?" she asked in her best man voice.

"I'll be down in a minute, good job Professor George." 

Robyn widened her eyes. She didn't check who she was fighting at the time being, but that had never really occured to her. It wasn't too important. She was just concentrating on completing the task. She was surprised at the fact that Professor George was so easy to beat.

The clank of high heels filled the hallway outside the hall but they stopped, filling the hall with a deafening, nervous silence.

 ROBYN'S POV

SHIT! I forgot to hide the bodies!

I began to panick. How did I forget!

The sound of my mum's heels slowly started again and before I could look up, mum was in the hall with a very pleased smirk on her face. I was shocked by her expression. I thought she'd be mad? Angry? But she sure didn't look that way. She looked as if she had won the lottery.

"Robyn, Belle, follow me." She said walking out of the hall.

Belle and I looked at eachother nervously and followed mum up to her office. Nobody spoke a word until she shut the office door and turned to us with a fairly serious expression, attempting to battle away a smile.

"You girls, have a lot of explaining to do," she said.

Belle and I glanced at eachother. She looked extremely nervous as she nodded her head at me, telling me to tell the story.

It took about 10 minutes of me rambling about what had happened, about going to her office, about finding Belle, and about figuring out about how the "guards" were teachers instead of kidnapper guys. Mum stayed quiet the whole time, her hands entwined in front of her mouth as she stared at the desk patiently. She remained quiet for about 5 seconds. It was quite awkward actually. Well, for me anyway.

"Belle would you mind if you are excused for a second? I'd like to talk to Robyn alone." 

With that, Belle hopped up quickly, sending me a 'good luck' glance, and rushed out of the door eagerly. I kept my eyes on my mother as she smiled at me happily.

"Robyn, I'm starting to ponder whether you should actually be here." Well, that was a shock. "You're obviously extremely capable of hard tasks already. Do you know how many people you knocked out today? 43! 43 men in an hour! That must be a record! I'll have to look it up. " She muttered the last few words.

I just sat there, unsure of what to do or say. What was she implying?

"I think it'd be better off if you skipped school. You're perfectly capable of fighting, you're indredibly smart and you have great leader ship skills... Oh yeah, I was listening to your little speech to the school. The whole idea of the 'attack' was to see who was capable, who stood out and who should be ready to take the next step. Robyn, you're extremely capable, you definitely stood out and you're certainly ready for the next step."

I looked at her shocked.

"What's the next step?"

She smirked again. "Robyn Jones, you are now the youngest person ever, to join us in the KAA."