Chapter 32: Perrie's secret

ROBYN'S POV

It was the 24th of October, 11:00PM and I was still at the hell hole, I was still friends with Danielle and the guys and I still missed Liam, Niall, Louis, Harry, Zayn, my mum, Paul, Tyler... my dad.

I was currently on a school holiday... in the middle of October, it was a weird spy thing.

Throughout the previous 7 months, I had been questioning a lot of things.

' When would I see the boys?'

' Were they happy?'

'Did they miss me?'

'Where was mum?'

"And Tyler?"

"What was Beckitt up to?"

And the question that made me the most puzzled.

"What was Perrie up to?'

Now, you may be thinking, why would you care about Perrie right now more than Beckitt?

Well, my fellow readers, I'll tell you why.

Perrie had been skipping lessons over the last 3-4 months, yet nobody knew why. Not even her girl friends knew why, and none of the teachers questioned it. According to Danielle, Perrie had never skipped any classes before, so why now? She had also been sneaking out in the middle of the night, yet none of the other girls had noticed. The only reason I had noticed was because of her hair - which was now a bright blue - which seemed to stick out in the dark. Don't even bother to ask why I had been up in the middle of the night, if you were brought to a collage for spies with a bunch of girls you didn't like unwillingly, wondering if your best friends and mother were still alive, you'd be up all night as well, wouldn't you?

Perrie was still dying her hair everyweek, just like the girls from Little Mix had said...

...Wait.

Was that why she had been skipping? Because of the band? Did Leigh-Anne, Jade and Jesy even know about this?

I was actually writing down all of my questions so I could answer them and cross them off, it was a technique my father taught me once.

I stopped writing down my questions once I heard a door shut from the hallway.

This was my time to shine.

I put my notepad in my backpack and rushed towards my front door. I looked through my peep hole and saw Perrie, by her door which was opposite mine, putting a lipstick into her bag and then walk off.

When I saw that she was gone, I slowly opened my door and checked the coast was clear before I left my apartment and followed her secretly.

 I looked down at myself to check that I wasn't drawing too much attention and felt more confident when I realised that my black beanie, long sleeved shirt, jeans and boots fit in with the dark nicely.

I followed Perrie through the school, every now and again Perrie turned around to see if anybody was following her, but I hid behind the walls or cupboards so she didn't notice me.

When we got outside, I felt the wintery air hit my face like it was attacking me, my hair whiping my face uncomfortably as well. I pushed the irritation on my face aside and kept walking quietly, when Perrie got to the school's fence. I began  to wonder how the hell she was going to get past it (the gates had barbed wire at the top) when she walked over to a manhole on the ground and took off the lid. Curiously, I walked closer to see her jump down and pull the cover back over the hole. I waited about 30 seconds before I looked down the manhole to see that what I expected to be a sewage tunnel, was actually a clean, sewage free tube. I hopped down the hole and land swiftly on my feet, making no noise, and walked in the direction Perrie had done.