Chapter 46: Fucked up

ZAYN'S POV

We stared at eachother for a good long while until she broke the silence.

"Is it r-really you, Zayn?" She asked touching my arm with her mouth hanging open.

"Uhh, yeah... it's me...but shouldn't I be the one asking that?" I said, godsmacked. She had changed so much, pretty much unrecognisable. She looked magnificent, although she did before as well. She suddenly stood up quickly, and I quickly followed her actions. As soon as I was stable on my feet she ran towards me and pulled me into a rib-breaking hug. I knew I said that I wouldn't be happy to see her, but I truly was. So happy. And now she was in my arms after so long. Too long. I hugged back as hard as I could, not wanting to let go. Our soaked clothes stuck to our bodies, making us colder, but we ignored it and enjoyed the sensation of having eachother to hold. "What are you doing here?" She asked into my chest.

"We're all here, Robyn. We've been looking for you!" I sighed, stepping back and looking at her face.

The red paint was now fully washed off but her mascara was running down her face, whether it was from tears or the pond, I wasn't sure.

"Really?" She whispered, "Why?"

I suddenly felt the anger that had previously been drowning me out come back. "Why?... Why?! What do you mean 'why'? Because you had run away from us! You left us and all we wanted was for you to come back! We missed you, Robyn! You meant the world to us!" I yelled, making her flinch a bit. "Did you think that it's just ok to run away and leave the people who love you behind?!"

Her soft face became hard quickly, although her voice was calm. "Zayn, I ran away because it wasn't safe for you or the boys to be around me! Didn't the boys tell you what happened the day we were kidnapped? Did they not explain why we were taken at all?"

"OF COURSE THEY DID!" I yelled harder," BUT DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT WE WOULDN'T HAVE  TRIED TO GET YOU BACK?! DIDN'T YOU THINK THAT WE CARED ABOUT YOU AT ALL?! ARE YOU STUPID?!"

Her hard face became harder. "NO, I'M NOT! I THOUGHT YOU HAD ALL FORGOTTEN ABOUT ME AND WHO COULD BLAME ME!? YOU GUYS ARE FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN I AM AND ARE ALWAYS SO BUSY SO I THOUGHT THAT YOU'D BE BUSY IN YOUR OWN AFFAIRS! I DIDN'T WANT TO BECOME A HUGE INCONVENIENCE FOR YOU EITHER! I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS PLANNING MY ESCAPE!"

I was a lot more than shocked than angry. "HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT, ROBYN?!"

"OH COME ON ZAYN! LET'S BE REALISTIC HERE! IF YOU WERE JUST AN ORDINARY GIRL OR BOY WHO HUNG OUT WITH A WORLD FAMOUS BOY BAND, DO YOU THINK THAT YOU'D BE WANTED AT ALL?! I'M A NOBODY, ZAYN!" She yelled, tears streaming down her face. "ALSO, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU SAW THE PERSON YOU LOVED LOCKING LIPS WITH SOMEBODY YOU ABSOLUTELY HATED?! WHO IS JUST AS DANGEROUS TO BE AROUND AS I AM, ALTHOUGH YOU KNOW THAT THEY LOVE EACHOTHER?!"

"...Is this about Perrie and I, Robyn?" I asked darkly, breathing deeply.

"MAYBE IT IS, ZAYN! MAYBE THE FACT THAT YOU AND PERRIE BEING TOGETHER HURTS ME, OR KNOWING THAT YOU'RE WITH SOMEBODY WHO'S EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO TO STOP YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE SO MADLY IN LOVE WITH HER AND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HER!"

"HOW THE HELL IS SHE DANGEROUS, ROBYN!? WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST PERRIE THAT MAKES YOU HATE HER SO MUCH? IS IT BECAUSE SHE'S PRETTIER THAN YOU? MORE TALENTED? SHE HAS A PERSONALITY OR BECAUSE SHE'S BETTER THAN YOU'LL EVER BE?! IS IT BECAUSE SHE'S A BETTER PERSON, OR BECAUSE SHE ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTES TO THE WORLD, WHEREAS YOU'RE JUST NOBODY?!" I yell.

She stepped back and looked at me with hard eyes. "You know what, Zayn?" she said, her voice cracking and hoarse, "Go back to England and live with Perrie, get married, have children and get old together... but don't come running back to me when you find out who she really is, and don't say I didn't tell you so. I've had more than a terrible day without you showing up and I'm not in the mood to argue anymore. Why the FUCK did you think I tried to commit suicide in the first place?! You of all people should know that I can't swim, and did it even occur to you that my hand is fucking bleeding like niagra falls?!" I looked at her hand to see that it was covered in the 'red paint' that had actually been blood.

Oh my, God.

I was too shocked about Robyn's little speech to speak. "And I hope you're happy."

She turned on her heel and walks away without giving me another glance.

Did I seriously just call her 'nothing'? 

ANNA'S POV

That. Fucking. Stung.

She's better then you'll ever be....

You're just a nobody...

She actually contributes to the world....

His voice rang out through my head continuously as I made my way slowly towards my home, although I just wanted to go back and run into the pond again. I began to cry again, when I walked through the alleyway to my apartment, but instead of walking straight through it, I sat down on the floor by the rubbish bins and cried into my bloody hands.

Everything was so fucked up.

I was having terrible dreams about my father.

Both of my parents were dead. 

I actually hated Zayn, which was quite shocking to me, even if I loved him at the same time.

He was still with little miss fuck face.

I had no clue where the other boys were, I didn't bother asking Zayn.

And I had no clue where Beckitt was.

Beckitt.

Beckitt.

Beckitt!

Rage filled me as my tears continued to fall down my cheeks, and I ran back to the apartment, hoping that the ambulance had picked up my mothers body. I walked up to my front door and saw the note that was stuck there. 

Ready for your suprise?

I grabbed the note and crumpled it into my hands tightly before walking through the door and looking at my bedroom door's note. 

Hope you enjoy...

"Anna?" Vanessa asked from behind me, but I ignored her and walked into my bedroom with my eyes closed, not wanting to see the body. I slowly peaked open my eyes and saw that there was no body on the bed. 

"The ambulance took her, Anna. She's being prepared for the funeral... if you're having one, that it..." Vanessa said quietly.

I just nodded my head and walked to where she had layed so see nothing on the bed, no note or anything. There must've been a clue somewhere.

I walked around the side of the bed and saw a little piece of paper on the floor. My breath hitched and I slowly picked up the note.

"Anna..." Vanessa said, walking into my room, "W-What is that?"

I looked up at her to see that her face was red and wet, but I quickly looked back at the note. I opened it and read in my mind.

This is what you get when you run away from us, Love... -B

I knew it, I fucking knew it. Beckitt.

I grinded my teeth together and I felt fury invading every corner of my mind.

He was going to get it.

He was going to get it hard.