Chapter 26: Welcome

NIALL'S POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'SHE'S GONE'!?" Zayn shouted at us as we were all sitting around the living room table. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? WEREN'T YOU WITH HER THE ENTIRE TIME?!"

The boys and I were all speechless. Not because of Zayn's outburst, that was well expected, but because of Robyn. She was gone and we didn't know where.

She could've been dead for all we knew.

When the boys and I were trying to get ourselves out of the dungeon, a man came around and told us we were able to be set free. We were too happy and excitedso none of us realised that the man had a tranquiliser gun on him.

Next thing we knew, we had woken up in a dark van and when we were let free, we found ourselves here. In our apartment.

Nobody replied to Zayn, we all just stared off into space. We all looked awful. Our hair was rugged, we had pale skin and we had bags under our eyes. Zayn only just found out about Robyn so we expected him to be pissed. We all were.

"WHAT IF THEY'RE DOING THINGS TO HER, GUYS!? WH-"

Zayn was cut off by the door bell ringing. It was probably Paul, Zayn had called him once we arrived, you know, after we had a long cuddle and shedded a few tears. We hadn't spoken to Zayn in months and to make it worse, we had been kidnapped

Louis slowly walked over to door. It was horrific to see him like this, even more so then the other boys. Louis was always the cheerful, never the negative, comedian guy. But now, his face was covered in tears that were clinging to his face, his eyes were red and his face showed no sign of happiness.

When he opened the door, Paul was standing there with a gloomy face. Louis hugged him with need and surprisingly, Paul hugged back. He was never the hugging type of guy, but him and Robyn had a good friendship, it was a hard time for him too.

"Hey Paul..." Liam mumbled.

"Hey guys. We need to talk," he said bringing Louis over to the sofa.

He sat opposite the boys and I, in the arm chair, and leaned forward, rubbing his eyes and the bridge of his nose. "It's about Robyn..."

ROBYN'S POV

"And this is your room. I think you'll find it... satisfactory," Jessica, one of the agents here, said. I walked into the room with my jaw on the floor. It was massive. The room was white and black, like my flat in London, but was a lot more modern and chic. There was a humungous TV which was placed into the wall and I had a view of the training field from my window.

They probably didn't want to give me a proper view because they knew I'd try to escape.

There was a kitchen with pretty much all of the equipment I could ever need and even a small gym.

"Wow..." I sighed and Jessica walked in with a proud smirk on her face.

"Impressed?"

"You've got that right... So, this is where I'll be living?" I asked whilst turning to her.

Jessica had blonde hair which was quite short but it looked as though she had dyed it a bit blonder so it was a pale colour. She also had a violet streak in her hair. She was only a bit smaller than me. "Yep."

"What else is on this corridor?" I asked nervously. I did NOT want to be on the same level as Beckitt.

"Just other students rooms as well. They aren't as big as yours, Mr Beckitt wanted yours to be bigger," Jessica said.