Chapter 34: Runaway

I stepped out of Washington Airport and felt the cool breaze hit my face. It wasn't as cold as the air in London (and definitely not as cold as the air in Swansea) but it was still winter, so I was wearing a thick, dirt-green parkour, black leather gloves, opaque tights, a navy jumper which was over a white blouse and a skirt that reached to mid thigh. I also had a grey beanie on and sunglasses because even though it was cloudy, the sky was quite bright and I didn't want anybody to recognise me. I know, I know what you're thinking, I was in Washington, nobody was going to recognise me, right? Well, wrong. I may not have been in Britain anymore but it didn't mean that spys in America wouldn't know who I was, which still kept me threatened. My new look helped not to be recognised as well, but I just wanted to make sure. 

Speaking of my new look, it also seemed to be drawing attention. From boys and girls, but the looks each sex were giving me were the complete opposite of eachother. The males would give me a wink or two, whereas the females would either look at my hair admiringly or in disgust. I didn't really care to be honest, I liked the way it looked.

My IPhone that Beckitt gave me at the beginning of FGT had been ringing and buzzing non stop. Mainly from Ian, Dylan, Chad and the other boys, but a few from Jessica and her gang. Even Perrie! She said,

           ' So you finally decided to break, huh? Didn't take long.'

I know right! Such a bitch!

I didn't reply though because I knew that Beckitt would probably find where I was if I did, despite how much I wanted to slap that smirk that I could tell was written on her face.

Danielle noticed something was wrong as soon as I had packed my bags though, apparently...

I stepped outside of the beauty parlour, thanking Pam and Joan continuously and exchanging phone numbers when I bumped into a hard chest. Nervously, I looked up to see an angry but curious Danielle with her arms folded as she looked at me with a sharp look on her face. What was she doing here?!

"Oh, sorry!" I said in a French accent.

'Shit, I'm supposed to be American! No, wait, am I supposed to be english?'

Danielle's face softened, "Oh no, I'm sorry! But have you seen a girl about this tall," she marked my height with her hands, " brown, straight hair, short nails and green and hazel eyes?"

"Oh yeah, she ran down there!" I purpously said in my normal voice.

"Thanks!" She said and began to run when she slowed down to a hault and looked back at me with a smile.

"You almost had me there! You sneak!" She exclaimed, running over to me and wrapping me in a hug. I laughed as well and hugged back. We pulled apart and she examined me with wide eyes. "Damn Robyn, what did you do?! You look fantastic!"

She began playing with my violet hair and looking at my piercings when she noticed my hand. "YOU GOT A FREAKING TATTOO!?" 

I laughed at her, "Yeah, two!"

I showed her the other one on my hip and she just gasped in amazement.

"Wow!" she exhaled. "Why did you change your look? Why did you leave?"

"Well, I think you can tell why I left!" She nodded her head understandingly, " and I changed my look because I don't want anybody recognising me! I don't want to go back to that hell hole!"

"Well then you could've at least got me as well!" She said walking into the beauty parlour, taking me by the wrist.

"Where are we going?" I asked.