Chapter 20: Zayn

"Ugh, I still don't understand how you did it!" Harry exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air.

"I'm just extraordinarily talented," Robyn joked, shrugging her shoulders.

Louis strided into the living room where Harry and Robyn were on the sofa, arguing. "What's wrong?"

"Robyn beat my high score on Black Ops..." Harry mumbled.

"So? Everybody who plays Black Ops could beat you, Harold,"

"But, Louis! She hasn't ever played it before!" he whined.

"Luck then maybe? It isn't hard to beat your high score, Hazza. A chimp could beat you..." Louis said, drinking from his glass of coke.

"That's the thing, Lou! She beat Zayn's highscore! Zayn's!" Harry shouted standing up as Louis sprayed his coke all over the floor.

"SHE WHAT!?" Louis ran up to Robyn and held her hand tightly with his, "Robyn, let me get this straight..." he placed his hand onto his forhead and closed his eyes, "You've never played Black Ops  before?"

Robyn shook her head.

"You beat Harold?"

She nodded her head.

"You beat all of our high scores, including Zayn's?"

"Apparently..." Robyn said slowly. She didn't understand how beating Zayn's highscore was a big deal, but she must admit that Louis and Harry making a big deal out of this was... cute. They were acting as if she was pregnant or something. "I don't know how."

Anyway, Zayn had now been in hospital for 2 months and, as they promised to themselves, they had visited him everyday. The boys and Robyn would take it in turns to have 30 minutes alone with Zayn and it always broke Robyn when she saw his face, yet, whenever she was in the same room as him, she always felt nervous and flushed. She always had tingles running up her spine when she saw his beautiful face; Even in the worst condition he could be in, he looked flawless. Every time she visited, she pictured scenarios in her mind where he woke up while she was with him.

But recently, Robyn had found that Zayn's face had been looking more colourful and... well, alive. Plus, the doctors and nurses hadn't been paying as much attention to him as they used to, so that could only mean that he was getting better, right? Although, the doctors hadn't mentioned anything about his health recently and they'd say something if we was getting better, wouldn't they?

As Louis and Harry continued to freak about Robyn's highscore, which Robyn wasn't paying any attention to as she was thinking about Zayn, Liam walked into the room with Niall trailing behind him.

"You guys ready to go? - Guys? GUYS!" Liam shouted, causing Harry and Louis to stop squabling.

"Sure we are! Come on, losers!" Robyn exclaimed excitedly, but of course, only because she got to see Zayn's beautiful face again.

"Yeah..." Harry and Louis mumble.

Robyn grabbed her purse and they all headed into the black van that was waiting for them outside the hotel. Paul began to drive, giving Robyn a little wink which she gladly returned. Her and Paul had gained a strong friendship, mostly because he knew who Robyn was. They went to the gym everyday together and worked out.

"So, what were you guys arguing about in the hotel?" Niall asked.

"OH MY GOD! WHERE DO I START?!" Louis yells.

"Louis! Shhh!" Paul said.

"Sorry..." he mumbled before Robyn gave him a hug. In return, Louis give Robyn a peck on the cheek but it seemed to last longer than he it was supposed to.