Chapter 43: Mummy?

HARRY'S POV

DING.

My phone dinged and flashed before I picked it up and saw that I had a new message from an unknown number. Curiously, I unlocked my phone and took a look at the message.

Hey boys, it's me, Robyn. I read. Oh my, God! Robyn! I felt my eyes widen subconciously and I continued to read as quickly as I could. I know this is the first time you've heard from me in 8 months now, but I needed to let you know that I'm safe. You've probably all forgotten about me so I'm sorry to inconvenience you and waste your time. That was... ridiculous! How the fuck could we have forgetten her, we have been searching for her for ages! I just need to say that I miss you, and love you all dearly. Also, could you tell Paul I said this so he can tell my mother? Tell them that I said I love them as well and that I'm safe. Love you always. Try not to forget me either, and maybe we'll meet again someday. - Robyn.

I ran my hand through my hair and sighed, but I was unsure whether it was a sigh of annoyance or relief. I was partly annoyed because I never thought she could have thought we'd just forget her like ththats, and she hadn't even told us anything about where she was! But, I was still relieved to know she was alright.

"You alright, mate?" Louis asked, patting me on the back and looking over my shoulder to see what I was doing.

"Louis, read this!" I ordered, shoving the phone into his hands. He looked at me with wondering eyes before dragging them down to the phone. I saw his eyes moving along the script and widening as they did so. "Oh my, God! Harry, we need to tell Jen!"

"Tell me what?" We heared the familiar feminine voice ask loudly, making Louis and I jump. 

"Here," Louis said, handing Jen my phone.

She read over the text with relieved and sad eyes, before straightening her back and suddenly looking a bit more accomplished. She grabbed her mobile phone, my one still in her hands and called Paul.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked Louis.

"Looking around for Robyn," He answered. We were in George Washington University, the one from the list, to look for Robyn.

"Ah." 

"Paul, we have something," Jen said, the hand with my phone in it on her hip. "Harry just recieved a message from an unknown number, which so happened to be Robyn."

Jen was silent as I could just about hear Paul say, "Well, what does it say?!"

Jen read out the message again before looking up. "Paul, I'll text you the number it came from so you can track it down and see if you can see where it's coming from, maybe that'll help us with this search."

"Aye, aye, captain!" Paul said enthusiastically.

Jen then frowned and looked at the phone again. "Wait! There's more!" 

Louis and I's heads snapped up. "There's more?"

"Yeah. It says, 'P.S I think that it'd be safer for you if I'm far away from you guys, but I'd also like to say that it'd be a whole lot safer for you if you stay away from Perrie as well..."

We were all silent, even Paul from the other side of the phone. "Who's Perrie?" Jen suddenly asked.

"Perrie is a member of Little Mix and Zayn's girlfriend..."  I whispered.

"Why would we want to stay away from Perrie?" Louis piped in.

"I have no clue, Louis, but Robyn is the best at her job, so I think we should take her advice here, even if we aren't sure why." Jen said, although her eyes told us she had an idea of where Robyn was coming from.