Chapter 38: Washington

ZAYN'S POV

As I stepped out of Washington International Airport, I breathed in Washington's cold air and felt it burn my throat due to the mint I had eaten. We were there. We were in the same city as Robyn, after what seemed like a very long time. Well, actually, it had been a long time. 7 months. 

I heard Harry sigh next to me and I turned to look at him with a smile. He returned the look. "Can't wait either?"

"Nope," I popped.

The rest of the boys stepped next to us and looked up at the big buildings towering over our heads. "Welcome to Washington, boys," Paul sighed patting me on the back.

The sunglasses on my face slid down my nose, so I slipped them back up. We were all wearing disguises, even Paul. I was wearing a black top that covered my neck with a long black coat over the top to keep me warm. I was also clad in a red, plaid scarf, dark and slightly ripped jeans and shiney, black Doc Martins. To keep me unfamiliar to the public's eye, I was also wearing RayBans, a beanie which was pulled down a bit and a fake mustache (Louis idea obiously). The other boys were also wearing fake mustaches, apart from Louis who decided to dress as a girl.

"So," Louis said with a feminine voice and twirling his blonde wig in his fingers, "where first?"

Shockingly, Louis actually looked like a girl. He was clad in a blonde, long wig, a parkour coat with a fluffy hood, heels, a fairisle jumper and skinny jeans. His face was covered; red lipstick, smokey eyes (even though he was wearing cat-eye sunglasses) and foundation to make his skin look more feminine. Surprisingly, he looked like Cat Deeley!

"Well," Jen stood next to Paul, grinning," first we need a place to stay."  

"Hotel?" Paul asked.

"No need, I have a few friends who have an apartment near by," Jen said. There were quite a few of us; Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, me, Paul, Jen and Belle.

"Can we fit 8 people in that one apartment?" Louis asked with a little giggle.

"Definitely."

"Let's go then!"

ANNA'S POV

"Hey, Anna, what do you have next?" Kayla, one of my new friends, asked me.

"Music, you?"

"Ugh, Physics!" I laughed at her, earning a glare and a playful slap. "Oh, shut up! Just because you're British, it doesn't mean I can't beat your ass, girl!"

"Don't you mean 'arse'?" Autumn, one of my other friends, butted in. They laughed at me as I pretended to look offended. 

"For your information, an 'ass' is a donkey!" I sassed.

They just laughed at me and walk away with linked arms, their black hair swaying. Kayla was actually Ronda's (the lady I worked with in the diner) daughter, so she had a few of her features. A perfect chocolate coloured tone, big lips and long hair which she had in dreadlocks. Autumn, however, had a caramel complexion and black hair. They were both extremely sassy, but in a funny way.

I chuckled and shook my head as I made my way to music.

-----------------------------------

The whole class and I listened to the beautiful piece of music Mr Lucas, our music teacher, played on his macbook. "I need you to listen carefully and write down your thoughts about the piece of music. Write down what you see, hear, smell and taste. Draw the pictures that fill your mind."