Chapter 39: Frosty Place

ANNA'S POV

"HEY, ANNA? WE INVITED YOUR NEW NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOURS, DAT COOL?" I heard Kayla's voice yell through mine and Vanessa's apartment.

"YEAH THAT'S COOL!" I yelled back, slipping on my dress and looking in the mirror. "HEY, GUYS, I NEED YOUR HELP!" 

I heard Kayla and Autumn's high heels clank through the apartment and they peaked their heads through my bedroom door.

"Where's Vanessa?" I asked.

"Getting ready!" Vanessa yelled.

"Okay, well, what should I wear?" I asked, twirling around in my outfit. It was a pink cocktail dress which went to my knees and had long sleeves. It was also quite tight...

"Oh hell no, gurl, you look like candyfloss!" Autumn commented, snapping her fingers.

"I agree, and your violet hair makes the pink look tacky!"

"Yeah, actually, I agree," I sighed, looking through my wardrope.

"Here, honey, we'll find something for you, you get your make up and hair ready!" Kayla said, walking to the wardrope. I nodded and walked to my mirror where all my make up and hair supplies were. Let's start with the make up! I tied my hair back into a ponytail to keep it out of my face. I started with my eyes. I grabbed my black pencil eyeliner and ran it around the rim of my eye but under the eyelashes. Then, I got my range of brown eyeshadows and put on a champagne colour on my eye, up to my eyebrows, for the base, followed by a golden colour, and then finished off the eyeshadow with a dark brown at the corners and creases of my lids. I then got my liquid eyeliner and drew above my lash line, giving myself a cat flick also. Lastly, for my eyes, I added 3 layers of mascara. Once that was done, I moved onto my skin. I had got quite a lot of spots and scars, so, I quickly got to work on them. I didn't put on foundation, I didn't like it, so I put on a complexion powder, bronzer and blush on my cheekbones. I quickly fixed my eyebrows too ,so they were only a tad darker, but not too dark. I finished off my make-up with red lipstick and perfume.

Once I had finished my make-up I looked at Kayla and Autumn who were holding up one of my dresses, grinning. "You're wearing this!" Kayla said, throwing it on me.

I went into my bathroom and put on the dress to see that they had picked out my favourites. I threw it over my head and grinned as I looked in the mirror. The dress was black and went a bit higher than the middle of my thigh. The neck was high as well, but it was high in a chic way. I was sleeveless and there was gold sequins  on the top, above my chest. It wasn't tight either, it was flowy. (Check external link).

Whilst I was in the bathroom, I decided to leave my hair the way it was, beach wavey. I ran my fingers through it whilst looking in the mirror to mess it up a bit and walked back into my bedroom to see Autumn, Kayla and Vanessa giggling.

Autumn was rocking a golden dress which complimented her toffee skin tone perfectly, reached her knees and had sleeves that reached her elbows. It was a tight dress, but her amazing figure worked with it. The golden dress was absolutely covered in golden sequins, also. For accessories, she was styling golden heels, big hoop ear rings and a golden purse. Her hair was up in a smooth ponytail and it was glossing under the rooms light.

Kayla was clad in a cherry red, laced dress that reached above mid-thigh. The opaque material beneath the lace was shaped like the top of a heart by her chest, but the lace covered her skin up to her neck. Her hair was still in the usual dreadlocks, but it was falling down her shoulders elegantly. She, too, was wearing golden hoop earrings and about 10 golden bracelets that 'clink'ed together when she moved. Her shoes match the red dress awesomely, and she was even wearing the same coloured lipstick.