Chapter 37: The blind man's story

BELLE'S POV

I didn't like those three girls, and I knew nobody else in the room did either. Why were they here? Robyn couldn't have possible been friends with these bitches. The way that Perrie girl looked Mrs Jones up and down made my blood boil with anger. I was definitely not going to get on well with these girls.

"I've got her picture!" The Marcel kid said proudly as he looked at the computer screen. Mrs Jones and I walked up behind him and looked at the picture shining on the computer. The girl, Danielle apparently, had long, dark brown curly hair which swayed down to a few inches above her elbows, she had brown eyes and tanned skin and a slim body.

"This is her?" Mrs Jones asked.

"The one and only!" Dylan stated from behind me as he walked to the screen and took a look at the picture.

"What did Robyn look like when she arrived here?" I asked. She could've changed her look.

"Here's a picture..." Marcel said, typing away on his computer before the screen showed a very large photo. In the photo was Ian, Dylan, Caleb, Ethan, Chad, some other boys and Danielle who all had their arms around eachothers shoulders, Robyn standing inbetween Danielle and Chad. I smiled at the photo, remembering the good times we had in Browning high, before I noticed a group of girls in the far corner of the photo. A few I recognised from the hall were there, smiling at eachother, whereas Jessica and Chloe were looking at Robyn with disgust and putting their middle fingers up at her, and Perrie looked damn right bored and irritated.

I scoffed and looked at the three girls in the room but they weren't paying any attention to the screen, only their split ends in their hair.

"Bitches..." I murmured.

"Okay, well, she looks the same as when she was with us," Mrs Jones said, "but that doesn't mean she didn't change her appearance..."

"How are the boys and Paul doing?" I asked.

"How about we ask?" She took out her walkie talkie which made a crackling noise and asked, "Hey Paul, how's it going?"

"Well, we've found out how they escaped. There's a manhole in the school grounds which leads to a tunnel which takes them to the otherside of the gate," Paul answered.

At the corner of my eye, I saw Perrie straighten up with either nerves or curiousity, which made me a bit suspicious.

"Any proof of where they might have gone? Any footprints?"

"Unfortunately, no, the ground is concrete so there are no footprints, but we found a little town about 30 minutes away which we think they might've gone to," Paul answered. 

Mrs Jones and I shared a look and I asked, "are there any hairdressers, any beauty parlours, any fashion stores they may have been to?"

"There is but the boys and I looked in them and they said that they hadn't seen them. Who is the other person anyway?"

"It's a girl called Danielle Peazer. She has long, dark brown curly hair, tanned skin and brown eyes."

"Ex-excuse m-me!" We heared an old man's voice call out from the other side of the walkie talkie, making everybody's heads snap to it.

ZAYN'S POV

"Ex-excuse m-me!" An old man said, walking up to us with struggle, holding onto everything in his path to keep himself upright. He was wearing a thick, green, dirty coat, ripped jeans and an old beanie. His face was covered in dirt and was missing some teeth. "A-are you l-looking f-for two youn-young g-g-girls?"  The old man smiled, showing off his rotting teeth.