Chapter 18: Explanations

“You stay here. I’ll go check on the people outside.”

I opened the room door to see the crowd off people with shock on their faces, but I ignored all of that as I stared at the 4 boys I had grown on. They were all in a group huddle, crying silently, all unaware of my presence.

I coughed lightly, trying to grab their attention, but failed. I tried again, a bit louder, and all of their heads whipped in my direction.

“Oh my god, Robyn, are you okay?! What happened? Did he hurt you?” Louis exclaimed, running over to me and snatching me up into a tight hug.

“I’m fine Louis, really,” I replied, hugging back,” I just-“

“Robyn! What the hell was that?! Who is he?” Liam asked loudly.

“I-“

“Please, never do that, ever again! You scared us to death! We thought something bad was going to happen! We don’t want to lose you, Robyn…” Harry interrupted snuggling his head into the crook of my neck.

I just stayed silent whilst the boys and I shared a group hug. It went on for about 5 minutes, enjoying the moment, when I heared a grunt from Tyler in the room behind. I flew out of the boys grasp and grabbed the door frame, looking in to see Tyler on the floor with a pained expression and the room's window… open. Beckitt was gone.

“Oh my god, Tyler. Are you okay?” I asked, rushing over to him and kneeling by his head.

“Yeah, I’m fine, the jerk just hit me where it hurts and ran off…”

“Wait, Tyler. Is that you’re mission? To track down Beckitt?” I whisper.

He glanced up to me and blushes, “Yeah… they didn’t want you to do it because the people at the ag-“ he looked at the door way to see the boys watching closely, “ your parents didn't want to put you at risk…” he whispered.

“I see… well, my mission is to keep an eye on these clowns, Zayn had been receiving death threats… but he got shot, and is in surgery right now…” I looked down at the floor as I remembered Zayn.

I turned to look at Harry, Louis, Niall and Liam. “Boys, go check on Zayn, I’ve got this…”

“Who the hell is he?” Louis asked rudely.

“This is one of my best friends, Tyler. Tyler, these are the boys, Harry, Louis, Niall and Liam.”

They all just nodded gloomily. “Hey... Okay, but you have to explain everything, later… got it?” Harry asked with his eyebrows raised.

“Got it,” I saluted as they walked off.

"So tell me more about your mission? What information do you have?" I asked Tyler.

"Well, all I've been doing is follow him around so far. He's a strange guy. All I know is that he's trying to find a way to get you onto their force. He has even been having constant meetings about you. Just yesterday I saw him talking to a girl outside of Marks and Spencers. I'd watch out if I were you, Robyn. This guy's a louse."

"What's a louse?"

"Oh, sorry, it's an american term..."

"Uhm, okay... But who is this girl? What did she look like?"

"Oh, well, she was tall, pale and had weird hair. I can't remember what colour it was, but it was something like purple? Maybe Pink?"

Perrie.

"Do you know what they were talking about?"

"About a favour or something, I wasn't close enough to hear. Why, Robyn? What's going on?"