Chapter 6: Attack Part 3

"Save you"

-------------------------

Belle and I stare at eachother. Save them? How were we going to do that if there are practically 50 men in there? And exactly how do we save them? We placed our ears on the door which separated us from the hostages and continued to listen, hoping to hear anything else that we'd need to know.

"I want 10 guards to keep an eye on the entrance of this hall, 10 in the back entrance, 15 upstairs and 15 in the corridor past these doors. Keep your eyes peeled. My daughter's a tough one, and I'm sure Belle is as well. If you need me, I'll be in my office."

The sound of her high heels stomped out of the hall, followed by the tapping of 50 other men. The hall remained reticent, and I peaked through the door to find 10 guards standing by the front entrance, and a massive amount of pupils standing close together on the otherside of the room. I shut the door and turned the Belle.

"We need a plan." she said urgently.

"Well, there are 10 men by the front door, which is locked by the way, and 10 by the back entrance to the gym, all facing the pupils, so there is no way we could get through this door without them seeing us. I suggest that we split up and go in those two directions. I'll go to the back, you to the front. Have your weapons?" I asked as she grabbed her baseball bat with a firm grasp, " Good, because we're going to need them. If you go straight down the tunnel, there should be a purple trap door that leads to a cupboard that is right by the entrance, they won't notice you if you're quiet. Remember that you have your walkie talkie if you need help. We'll meet here after we've kicked their asses," She turned to leave but I stopped her. "Oh, I forgot, the cupboard is full of weapons," I mentioned with a smirk. "So, well, you know."

She smirked and nodded confidently and we split, both keeping a firm grasp on our bats. I jogged to the dead end of the tunnel before looking up to see a vent. I ran up the wall and jump through the vent, grabbing on for my life, and crawled down the tight space. It was really hot in there and my hands were killing me from all the fighting I had already done. 

I got to the end of the vent to see light streaming through the gaps of the lid. I clambered up to it and glanced through to see that it lead me outside, where 10 men were standing beneath me. I slowly open the lid, careful not to make a noise and clutched my gear belt. I pulled out the fog bomb I had grabbed from the cupboard in the training gym and yanked the trigger before dropping it down at the men. 

"What the fu-" 

"Whoa-"

As the grey smog filled the air as fast as water filling a glass, there were a couple of coughs, and I took that as a chance to jump down. They couldn't see me due to the fog so I swung my bat in front of me, trusting my instincts like I had done with the knives in training on my first day. I swung at everything that moved or made a noise with great impact until I heard nothing. All that there was to hear was the sound of a body dropping to the floor. The fog cleared slowly and I saw all 10 men lying on the floor, unconcious.

Well that was easier then I thought.

BELLE'S POV

After me and Robyn broke up, I followed her orders and ran to a purplish door that lead to a cupboard full of weapons, as she had instructed. I thought it was a good idea to take more, seeing as I was going to go fight 10 bodyguards. I grabbed a snapper. They're these little sticks that looks like TNT and they make a little explosion when they hit the ground. Not really useful, huh? Well, that's where you're wrong. I grabbed a police baton and hid it in my belt. Time to fight.

I threw open the cupboard door, and sure enough Robyn was right. 10 bodyguards were guarding the gym, all facing away from me, and the doors were shut. I grabbed a lighter from a draw in the cupboard which was stored with the snappers.