Chapter 31: Hello?

HARRY'S POV

I was playing Black Ops with Louis on the Xbox and Robyn began to flood my mind. The memory of her beating everybody's high score was a mystery to us all, but now it maked sense.

Who wouldn't have skills like that if they were a spy?

I looked over at Louis to see that he was deep in thought, probably also about Robyn. I patted him on the back and he gave me a small smile of gratitude before we continued to play, to take our mind off of her.

"No, no, NO... Yes! No wait! Nononononononononoononononono, NO!!" I shouted in frustration.

Louis grinned at me and fist pumped in the air then began to sing loudly.

"WEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIEND,
WEEE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING TO THE END,

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
NO TIME FOR LOSERS" - he then pointed at me,
"CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

DUN DUN DUN

OF THE WOR-"

Fortunately for me, Louis was cut off by the sound of a banging on our apartment door.

Louis and I looked at eachother confused. Zayn was in his bedroom, Liam was watching TV and Niall was in the kitchen with Paul, who was trying to stop him from eating all the cookies.

So who was knocking on our door?

I stood up from the sofa, went to the door and looked through the peep hole to see a woman with big, brown eyes and black brown hair.

She didn't look like a fan, but why was she so familiar?

Actually, she looked quite angry.

Hesitantly, I opened my door and looked at the mysterious woman with curious eyes. She had large, hazel eyes and black eyelashes, a slim figure and brown hair that reached the bottom of her chest.

She was wearing a black, long sleeved top and coal leather trousers which I had somehow seen before, and behind her were two men in black suites who looked very... buff.

"Hello, are you Mr. Styles?" The lady asked politely, despite the irritated hint to her tone.

"Uhh, yeah I am," I replied casually.

"Is Mr. Higgins here?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Who?"

"Hello, Agent!" Paul greeted seriously as he dragged Niall by the scruff from the kitchen.

"Paul, I need to know everything," The lady demanded, walking straight past me into the living room, leaving her security guards outside. Louis turned off Black Ops and crossed his arms with wonder and interest.

"Very well, agent," Paul looked at Louis and I and then back to the lady. "Somewhere else or....?"

"I think that would be best."

Paul took the mysterious lady into the kitchen and Louis and I placed our heads up against the door to hear what they were talking about.

"Long time no see, Jennifer," I heared Paul say to the woman.

"Well, you know my schedule. Busy, busy busy!" Jennifer attempted to lighten up the mood but she was still anxious and clearly upset about something.

"Have you heard anything?" Paul asked after a moment of silence.

"Nothing at all. I'm worried sick, she hasn't even called me!" Jennifer said, rubbing her forehead as one hand rested on the table in front of her.

She?

Robyn?

I heared footsteps behind me and I glanced around to see Zayn, Liam and Niall looking at Louis and I weirdly.

"What are you doing?" Zayn sighed.

"SHHHHH!" Louis whispered and puts his head back to the door.

"Paul, she's been gone for 6 months-" 

The boys ran and put their heads against the door as well.

"I know Jennifer, and I promise we'll find her, but we need some time! This is Robyn we're talking about, titled as 'the best spy in the world'! She can handle herself!"

"Yes but if Beckitt has her, how can she escape him? Do you even know who he is? What she means to him?"

I heared silence from the other side of the door.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you know what Beckitt wants with her?"

"No..."

"Well then, I'll tell you later, when there are no ears pressed against the door," Jennifer sighed with irritation.

"How did she kn-" 

"She's a spy!" I whispered, cutting off Niall.

He nodded his head in understanding.

"I assume they know what Robyn is?"

I think Paul knodded because there was a silence and another sigh.

"Not surprised. Do they know who attacked Zayn?"

"No beause I don't either,"

"I see. She informed me by text that she knew who the person was, but she never identified who. It's against the KAA's rules to inform anybody of your findings through contact that isn't face to face. "

She knew who tried to kill Zayn? I felt shivers run up my spine at the thought.

Yet again there was a silence, but this silence went on for a really long time. 2 minutes at the least.

"Jennifer, Robyn is the most loyal and brave person I know. She saved Zayn and risked her own life for the boys. She protected them, like her mission asked her to. I'm sure that when she finds a way, or a chance to escape, she will take it. She loves you and the boys too much to let it slide."

We heared a sniffling noise.

"I just want by baby to be alright..." Jennifer whispered.

Wait...

Jennifer was Robyn's mum?

I looked at the other boys who all seemed to have shocked looks on their faces.

I knew I recognised her face!

"She'll be alright, Jennifer, I promise."

PAUL'S POV

"She'll be alright, Jeniffer, I promise," I said confidently.

Jennifer sniffled again with tears streaming down her face and she gave me a hug, something I never thought would've ever happened. I hugged her back, and let the silence from the apartment fill my ears as we hoped and prayed that Robyn was safe and sound.

SORRY THIS IS REALLY SHORT!

AND I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR A REALLY LONG TIME!
I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE QUICKER!

FOLLOW ME!: @ItsAnnaBrowning

LOVE YOU GUIES