Chapter 8: Mission Revealed

HEY GUIES. I THINK YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THE CHARACTERS ACTORS / ACTRESSES THAT ARE LISTED ON THE SIDE OF THE PAGE. THEY'RE PRETTY HOT. 

_______________

I had been working in the KAA for about 2 days and I already love it. It was perfect. Everyone there was so nice, and they tried not to stare like they did in Browning High. I was still shocked that I was the youngest person ever to be hired in an agency before. It was cool. Much better than being the youngest person to kill a man. Nobody there was my age, but there was this extremely hot guy who was about 2 years older called Tyler. 

And I wasn't one to drool, but damn.

He had been really nice to me during those 2 days, and he did get a little shy which was perfect. I loved a shy guy. 

Anyway, we were currently talking in the staff room about our up-coming missions. I didn't even know why we had a staff room, the whole building was a staff room.

We had both been told that we had a mission coming up. Each, meaning we wouldn't be working together, much to my disappointment.

They hadn't told us anything about it yet, but I was so excited! I had been training everyday, like I did in Browning High. The gym in the KAA was much better though, because it gave me more of a challenge. It was a lot tougher as they had harder equipment and more arduous tests.

"I hope the mission includes a lot of arse kicking," I muttered softly. 

"Well, seeing as KAA means "Kicking Arse Association" then I guess it will have to do with a lot of 'arse kicking,'" Tyler said smirking at me. Kicking Arse Association? Bit of a shitty name.

I should mention that Tyler was American, and he was totally making fun of the way I said "arse" instead of ass. 

"Isn't an Ass a donkey, Tyler?" I asked sarcastically. "You're in Britain now, not America, so you can't make fun of the way I talk if everybody else here speaks the same way."

All he did was laugh until I smacked him on the back of his head playfully.

"One should always treat one with respect, Master Hilton," I said poshly, " Otherwise, one might be quite offended."

"I truely, madly, deeply ( :D ) apologise Ms Jones, i agree, one must be respected," he replied. Yeah, he couldn't really do a posh accent...

"Also, one must learn how to speak like a proper gentlemen. You don't seem to be doing such a splendid job of it, my good sir," I smirked.

He held out his arm, signalling for me to take it, which I granted as we walked down a long corridor together, taking us to the room where we got our very first missions.

I subconciously smiled as we entered the room and saw Agent Rowland waiting for us with some files, labelled in big, bold, red writing 'TOP SECRET'.

With a professional manner, we walked over to him and he gave us both a warm smile which we returned. "Ah! Evening Agent Jones and Agent Hilton, I've been expecting you!" the moustached man exclaimed politely.

"Nice to see you again, Agent Rowland," I replied, nodding my head as a hello.

"What are our missions, Agent?" Tyler said next to me, still with our arms entwined.

Agent Rowland give both of us a folder as he gestured for us to take a seat, which we gladly did. Walking around a huge building was such a difficult and painful task whilst wearing high heels.

"Well, Agents, both missions are in those folders. I would open them when you're alone, if I were you, and tell nobody what your missions are, you know, for saftey precautions. If you have any questions come talk to me, but I can't talk now, I have a meeting to get to," he rushed, standing up.