Chapter 19: Ed

It had been a month since Zayn had been rushed into hospital. A month, and still no word from the doctors. It took all the strength Robyn had in her to stop herself from going to the hospital and demanding for information on Zayn's health, but she knew that the doctors would need time before they could actually tell anybody anything.

The news, magazines, news papers, and internet were just constant reminders to Robyn and the boys that Zayn, most likely wouldn't recover from the attack. In fact, the top trends were #GetBetterZayn, #ZaynWeLoveYou, #NoOneDirectionWithoutZayn and #GetBetterYouSexyBeast. Also, Robyn had gotten a million extra followers, just from hanging around with the boys. She'd constantly check her twitter to find that hate had been sent to her, but she didn't care. They didn't know what she went through on a daily basis, or that she was actually protecting the boys from getting killed. Well, trying... Why should they judge her? She had done nothing wrong.

You've gotta love Directioners.

Robyn and the boys had been visiting the hospital everyday, checking up on Zayn, who was now in a  private room so people could check on him whenever they wanted.

Whenever they visited, Zayn always looked pale and fragile. He looked like a whole new person, not the Zayn Robyn and the boys had gotten to know. He wasn't looking bright, he wasn't looking relaxed and even though he was still extremely good looking, the boys had never seen him look so unhealthy.

When Robyn and the boys weren't visiting Zayn, they spent their time at the boy's apartment room, and even though they were putting on brave faces for eachother, inside they were all a mess.

But at least they were trying.

Atleast they were being strong around eachother. They all looked like rubbish, seeing as none of them had really cared about clothes or make-up, but they were acting the same as usual around eachother. Because they all knew that they had to. They knew that if they didn't, then life would've been even more miserable.

"Robyn, can you pass the remote please?" Harry asked Robyn. She looked around for the remote and noticed how much of a state the room was.

There was rubbish everywhere, the sofas were messed up - the cushions sinking down the back- , the curtains and blinds were closed and in the kitchen there was food all over the tables, rubbish on the floor and spilled drinks on the counters. Not to mention that Harry and Robyn were lying down lazily on the sofa, Louis was sitting on the floor with his back against Robyn's legs, Niall was eating doritos whilst lying on the floor and Liam was playing on his phone.

"Nope!" Robyn replied popping a dorito from Nialls crisp packet in her mouth.

"Hey!" Niall and Harry whined in union.

"Sorry guys..." Robyn mumbled.

"Please, Robyn?" Harry asked again, giving her the adorable puppy face Robyn was now so familiar with.

"Nope!" she repeated.

"Pleeaaasseee?" he whined, bending over closer to Robyn, his eyebrows raised and a smirk forming on his face.

"Noooooo!" Robyn mimicked.

"Not even if I have to... force it out of you?" 

"Harry, what are you ta- ... you wouldn't..." Robyn said backing away slowly.

"Oh, I would..." he teased leaning closer.

Just then, Robyn jumped off the sofa and ran away, hearing Harry's footsteps following her.

"No! Harry, No! STOP!" She yelled while he chased her.

"GIVE ME THE REMOTE!" Harry demanded.

"NEVER, IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS, STYLES!"