Chapter 11: The Gym

I woke up at 9:00 the next morning. That was quite late for me, I was usually up at 6 for KAA.

The reason that I had woken up so late was because I was going to do nothing for the whole day. It was my day off, as I got two days off every week, and I was going to do what I loved to do. Work out. Go to the gym. Go for a jog.

I wore a pair of tight black gym shorts, a black tank top, a black hoodie with Slash, the famous guitarist, on the back that I had gotten at one of hs concerts, black high tops and I aviator glasses. Although it was chilly outside, it was still sunny.

First stop of the day: the gym. I looked up on my IPhone where to go, and there was a gym about a mile from my new appartment. I had gotten my gear, and all I had to do was jog there. No problemo. 

I got to the bottom of the building and began to jog down the road which took me to the gym. Luckily, I had my IPhone, so I listened to my music. On came...Standing Next To Me by The Last Shadow Puppets, my favourite song. I began to sing it in my head as my footsteps move to the beat.

Want her, have her, two years have gone now,

But I can't relate to the never ending games that you play,

As desire passes through then you're open to the truth,

I hope you understand and your love,

Is standing next to me,

During that song, I had been running quite fast, and was almost at the gym already. The next song that came on was by The Luka State; 30 Minute Break, but by the time I was half way through the song, I was entering the gym's doors.

I walked in and went to the counter, where a very... blonde boy was working. 

"Excuse me, but where is the gym?" I asked him. He looked up at me and smiled. He had gorgeous eyes, a blue-green colour, and they were really big. His blonde hair was quite wavey. Overall, he looked like the stereotypical surfer. He even had the beaded necklace.

"Here, I'll show you." He replied, walking towards a large set of double doors that lead to a corridor, as I follow him.

"I don't think I've ever seen you before around here?" He asked me, glancing at me quickly.

Well, duh, this is London, not a tiny village.

"No, I'm from Swansea," I said, being friendly.

"Where is that?" He asked.

"It's in Wales," I replied.

"Oh yeah, they have great beaches there!" He said, smiling.

"Yeah, the best in the all of the UK. Do you surf? They have the best beaches for surfing..."

"Yeah, I'm a surfing instructor!" 

So he does surf...

"That's awesome! I'd love to surf, but I haven't got any time on me what so ever," I claimed whilst chuckling.

"Well, I could teach you if you want?" He said as we reached the gym.

"Really?"

There are no beaches in London, though...

"Yeah, here's my phone, add my number and I'll call you!" 

I typed in my number on his phone and save it as "THE EXTRAORDINARY ROBYN". I made myself laugh.