Chapter 56: Final Mission (Part 3)

"Excuse me?" I seethed, perching my head forward in shock. "Are you fucking insane?! Were your parents brother and sister or something?!"

Ian looked my face up and down, his eyes darkening, but didn't say a word.

"I am not kissing you. I will never kiss you, Ian. Not after what you did to my mother!" God damn it, Paul, if you didn't read the finger print results as 'Lan' instead of 'Ian' I would've easily avoided this.

"Oh please!" Ian hissed, pressing me hard against the wall. "I know, you want to kiss me, Robyn... or do you prefer 'Anna' now?" He began playing with my hair. "I love what you've done to your hair, but I think I prefer it brunette... it brings our your lovely hazel eyes." With those words, he forced his lips upon mine, pushing my head back up against the window painfully. His grip on my wrists tightened as his mouth concealed my yells, but eventually, he pulled away slightly, catching his breath. "I've wanted to to this since the very moment I laid my eyes on you..." He began to lean forward and as soon as I felt his breath on my face, I pushed him backwards.

"Stay away from me!"

"So you don't want to know where Agent Beckitt is then?"

"I can find out myself!" I snapped before I heard a scream. "You think the fact thousands of teenagers are avoiding kidnappers will slow me down? Was that his plan?"

Ian gave me a confused look before he smirked at the ground, shaking his head and chuckling.

"I swear to God, if you smirk one more freaking time I'll knock your head off!"

"You think those men are hired to try to kidnap these students? You mean like a safety alarm?" He shook his head again and walked closer to me. "Although this may look like a safety alarm to everybody else, Robyn, it doesn't mean that it is."

"Beckitt hired men to kidnap this own pupils?!" What the hell was wrong with that... thing?

"No!" Ian snapped, looking frustrated, "he hired them to find you. The fact that it looks like a safety alarm is just a mere convenience."

"They're looking for me, eh?" I smirked, crossing my arms. "This will be a treat. Now," I pulled out my Kel-Tec PLR-16 pistols and held one in each hand, pointing them both at Ian. "Take me to him."

The look on his face told me that my move was unexpected, but what else would I do? Kiss him?

"Fine," he whispered harshly. I gestured towards the door with my pistol and he walked over to it, his eyes never leaving mine. "I haven't got all day!" I sassed, walking over to him and opening the door.

I gave him a warm, but fake, smile and bowed towards him as he walked out the door, his jaw clenched. I looked up and down the hall, seeing it was empty, and put my gun in my belt again. Beckitt still wasn't aware of my appearance, unless Ian told him, and maybe the "kidnappers" would think I was just another student, especially if I was with Ian.

"Move," I shoved his back and he began to walk, "if you make a scene or even make a tiny hint of who I am towards anybody, I will shoot you. I don't care about how we used to be."

"That's a shame, I thought we had something," he sighed, with no hint of sadness or regret in his voice what so ever.

"Please," I scoffed, "we had nothing."

"Whatever you say, Robyn."

He lead me to the end of the hallway, where we walked through a wooden door and into a room crowded with students. Ian and I both stopped and took in the scene in front of us. Big men in the familiar JENTO suites were pushing around teenagers, yelling at them to be quiet and girls and boys were giving them dirty looks.