Chapter 27: First Day Part 1

BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP

My alarm flashed like police sirens next to my head as I lay on my bed, shouting at me to get up and face the dreaded day.

5:30am.

Time for school.

I woke up lazily, my eyes half shut, and shuffled over to my closet unwillingly. It was early. Too early. I used to get up around this time everyday, but whilst Zayn was in hospital the boys and I would sleep in until about 10.

Those were the good days.

I wondered if the boys were thinking of me. If Zayn was alive and if he was, did he know what happened? Did he see my drawing? Did Paul know what happened? Where the boys safe? All these thoughts ran through my mind as I dressed into my clothes. Judging from the clothes Jessica was wearing yesterday, she liked the colour yellow, but that just wasn't my thing. I didn't really care on what I wore usually, but today I wanted to make a good impression on the other... pupils. So, I decided to go along with casual-chic look that was easy to move around in. I threw on some black leggings which were easy to kick in and a plain white, long sleeved crop top underneath a navy 'WOLFPACK' sweat shirt that I rolled up at the sleeves.

I put on a pair of metallic purple Doc Martins as well, my favourite pair. I walked over to my mirror in the bathroom and looked inside cupboards to look for any make-up. Jess said there was some here somewhere.

I opened up the mirror to see shelves filled of make-up and hair accessories. I grabbed a cover-up stick and put some on a couple of my spots and eyebags so I looked more... alive. I then put on pencil eye-liner under my lashes and liquid eye-liner above of them, giving myself a 'cateye flick'. I put on some mascara and white eyeshadow as well to create a nicer look.

I finished off my appearance by putting my taking the hair that framed my face and pinning it back, slightly volumized to create a small quiff, keeping it out of my eyes, and put the rest of my hair into a ponytail, letting my brown hair fall down my back. Even in a ponytail my hair looked long because it reached down to about half way down my back, whereas if it were down, it would've reached the bottom of my back.

As I looked at myself in the mirror I began to feel slightly nervous, but I just shook it off, put my aviator sunglasses ontop of my head, grabbed my back pack and walked out of my room, ready to face the day.

LOUIS' POV

"...She's a what?" I whispered in shock as I stood up abruptly. The boys followed my actions, apart from Niall who remained on the sofa and looked calm and relaxed.

Paul sat there with a nervous look on her face. "She's a spy... and an assassin."

"How could she be a spy or assassin?! She's Robyn! Robyn!" Harry exclaimed, shocked.

Zayn didn't say anything but looked just as shocked as Harry, Liam and I did. He seemed to be looking... hurt. We all were, but he looked angry-hurt.

"So she was lying to us the whole time?!" Liam asked softly.

"Technically no, Robyn never told us she wasn't a spy, so she didn't lie," Niall pointed out. We all looked over at him with irritated expressions.

"Niall why do you look so god damn calm!" I shouted.

I was frustrated and angry... but mostly sad. It was awful to think that Robyn put herself in danger everyday and she never even told us about it! I didn't mean to shout at Niall, but I wanted answers