Chapter 23: TRAINING

Robyn grinned at the three boys as they shuffled nervously and looked at their feet. Niall pushed Louis forward before Louis gave him a glare and shuffled behind his back.

Robyn found it absolutely adorable that the boys were so scared. It wasn't as if they were going to accidently shoot themselves!

“Guys, these guns can’t kill you!” Robyn said, “Okay, well they can, but as long as the safety is on, you aren’t pointing them at each other and you don’t accidently drop it then you’re fine!” Robyn encouraged, earning a glare from Liam.

Robyn sighed, “Fine. Liam, you’re up! Harry, you go shoot that mannequin.”

Harry ran to the shooting area excitedly whilst Robyn chose a gun for Liam to use.

“So, Liam, would you prefer a big or small gun?” she asked, running her fingers over the guns.

“Um, big!” he said.

“Alrighty then. I’m giving you an Assault Rifle. It’s personally one of my favourites, it has a really strong blow and it’s semi-automatic,” she said, loading up the Assault Rifle.

Liam laughed over the sound of Harry shooting and Louis screaming. “You sound like a pro!”

“Sometimes, I think I could be a spy!” she said casually, grinning.

“Totally!” Liam said, taking the gun. ”Could you show me how this works?” he asked with a puppy face which Robyn just couldn’t say no to.

“Totally!” Robyn mocked Liam, earning a small push and a giggle.

They make their way over to the same spot Harry had used. “Okay, same thing as before. Feet apart and safety off. This gun is very different from Harry’s because his is a lot smaller, it shoots a single bullet and it doesn’t have this,” she pointed at the switch at the side of the gun,” This switch changes the type of shooting. If you switch it too here, you’re semi-shooting. It means that you can only shoot one bullet at a time, but if you switch it to here, it’s on full power, so you can shoot more.”

Liam nodded his head, understanding perfectly well. “I think I get it…”

Robyn positioned herself around Liam like she had done with Harry, “ The way you hold this gun is different to. You have to hold the handle like Harry did, but you need to put the other hand on the base. Then you do the same aim thing as the poster ( (I) ) and shoot.” Robyn finished.

She let go of Liam and stood next to Niall and Louis who hugged her from both sides. She giggled and patted their heads. “Liam, try it on semi-shoot first and then full-shoot!”

“Okay!” he answered, obviously nervous on his result.

He took a deep breath and aimed the gun.

BANG!

Robyn looked at the target to see that he had shot about 3 inches above of the bullseye.

“Nice! So far, One Direction knows how to shoot!” Robyn said giving Louis and Niall an impressed look. “Okay, now try the full-shoot.”

Liam repositioned himself and shot at the target.

BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG!

“Awesome!” Louis said.

Everybody looked at the target, encluding Harry, to see that Liam had shot 5 bullets side by side along the center of the target.

“Wow!” Robyn said.