Chapter 35: Clues

HARRY'S POV

It wass 8:00 pm and the boys, Paul, Robyn's mum, a bunch of her collegues and I were standing outside of a massive building with red bricks and an electrified gate with barbed wire at the top. They really didn't like people leaving this place, did they? Actually, how the hell did Robyn get out of here? The security system seemed too tight for her to escape. Sensing my confusion, Robyn's mother looked at me and simply stated, "she's a genius."

Explained a lot actually.

"Okay, so you guys," she pointed to her fellow spy mates, "you follow me, but you," she pointed at Paul, the boys and I, "take a look around, see if there's any clue of how she escaped and where she went. Paul, you take the lead."

She walked off with the others and left me and the boys standing with Paul. "Alright fellas, this is a proper mission, so there have to be a few rules. This is serious."

Surprisingly, nobody moaned or groaned. We all knew that this was a serious mission, and we wanted to get Robyn back as soon as possible.

"First, no touching the gate for obvious reasons. Second, don't make too much noise, we don't want to draw attention to ourselves. If somebody finds something, tell me and don't wonder off. Lastly, you all need to be where I can see you, so we'll start looking here."

We all nodded, agreeing with the rules, and began to look for anything that would lead us to Robyn.

CHAD'S POV

BANG.

A loud noise interrupted our school's assembly with Mr Beckitt, which everybody on the hall seemed thankful for. 

"What was that?" Mr Beckitt asked as he looked up at the main doors that lead to the school hall. Everybody turned around curiously to see a lady with brown hair that ran down to her stomach with 3 other men and a girl standing by the doors, with a hand on her hip and her eyes flaming with rage. The hall murmured quietly as the lady looked at Mr Beckitt with extreme hatred. The two of them were silent, just staring at eachother, and I suddenly recognised her.

Mrs Jones? Robyn's mum?

I thought of the text books and remembered the chapter on Robyn and her personal life. Robyn's parents are two of the most famous and well trained assassins in the world. The mother, Jennifer Jones...

Jennifer Jones. She looked exactly like Robyn, but with darker hair, and her eyes didn't have any sign of green, which I assumed Robyn got from her father.

"Who's that?" Dylan asked me quietly.

"That's Robyn's mum," I sighed. The boys that were sitting with Dylan and I turned to look at me with shock, as well as some others in the audience. Soon enough, everybody was saying things like;

"That's Robyn Jones's mother!"

"Jennifer Jones!"

"Damn, she's hot! Just like her daughter..."

"Does she know where Robyn is?"

"Why is she here?"

"Jennifer..." Mr Beckitt said calmly, but with worry.

"George..." Robyn's mother replied, smiling sarcastically.

"Well, w-what can I help you with?" Mr Beckitt asked.

"I think you know what I want, Beckitt!" She hissed, raising her voice.

"Lets take this outside, Jenni-"