Chapter 13: A band called Little Mix Part 1

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating on my bedside table, the light practically blinding me. Reluctantly, I sat up and groomed my fingers through my knotty bed hair and grabbed the phone to see that my mother was calling.

(M=MUM, R=ROBYN)

R: Mum?
M: Hello love, how's the mission going?
R: Uhhm, well I guess?
M: Tell me what has happened so far.

I explained to her everything from meeting the boys in the coffee shop, to them in my apartment yesterday. I told her all the information they told me as well as it seemed that it'd help her to know how my progress was working out.

M: Seem to be doing well so far, love!
R: Thanks, mum.
M: Also, I think you'll be happy to know that I got you tickets for one of their concerts?
R: WHAT?!
M: I know, you love me, I'll call you later, BYE SMOOCHIE!

Did she just seriously say that she bought me tickets, and then hang up on me?

As I sat there, playing over the events of the last 5 minutes, I felt a vibration from my hand to see that I had a text from mum.

'The tickets should arrive at your house today, and the concert is tonight, LOVE YOU HONEY XXXXX'

TONIGHT! Without thinking, I dialled the first boy on my contact list; Harry. He answered on the third ring, lucky me.

H: Robyn! Hey!
R: Why hello there sir Harold.
H:Hmmm, sir Harold? I like it...
R: As long as you call me rockin' Robyn, then I'll call you Sir Harold.
H: HAHAHAHAHA ROCKIN' ROBYN!
R: Is there something funny, Sir Harold?
H: Hahaha... no nothing at all 'rockin' Robyn'.
R: Well, I just called to say that apparently I'm going to one of your concerts tonight...
H: REALLY?!
R: Yeah, but I-
H: BOYS! ROBYN IS COMING TO THE CONCERT TONIGHT!
LI: REALLY?! OH MY GOD THAT'S GREAT!
H: I KNOW!
LO: GIVE ME THE PHONE HARRY!
H: NO LOUIS, I WANT TO TALK TO HER!
Z: What did you say Harry? I was in the bathroom...
H: ROBYN IS COMING TO THE SHOW TONIGHT!
Z:... WOOHOO!
NI: LET'S GET HER BACKSTAGE PASSES!
R: Oh, no guys that's really not necessar-
H: WE WILL PICK YOU UP AT 6 O'CLOCK! WEAR SOMETHING NICE....AND REVEALING!
R: HARRY!
H: I think you mean, Sir Harold...
R: I WILL WEAR WHAT I PLEASE SIR HAROLD!
H: Well, you'd look good in anything so...
R: Sorry Sir Harold, I can't hear you over Louis yelling.
LO: HARRY, I SAID, GIVE ME THE PHONE!
H: NO!

All that filled my ears then was the sound of thumping and muffled cries... oh God.

Z: Hey, Robyn! Sorry but I stole the phone off of Harry and all the boys are chasing me. *PANTING*
R: Run like the wind, Zaynie!

There was a chorus of laughter from the boys in the background. Well, they can obviously hear me... 

Z: YES MA'AM!
NI: ZAYN! GIVE. ME. THE. DAMN. PHONE!
Z: Whew! I'm in the bathroom, they can't get in though, I've locked the door.
R: You guys are weird, you know that right?
Z: *Gasps* I am offended! I'll have to get you for that later...

I couldn't help but shiver. He sounded so... seductive...

I heared the sound of the door thumping again.

LI: ZAYN!
R: Right, well, I have to go, I need to eat before I starve to death.
Z: We will pick you up at 6! See ya then love!
R: ALRIGHT ZAYNIE, BYEE!!

I hung up and hopped out of bed and over to my mirror to see that I was still in my dad's plain white t-shirt that reached half way down my thighs and underwear. My face was pale, and my hair was basically a bird's nest.

Well, it was going to be a weird day... 

ZAYN'S POV