Chapter 10: Complicated

All the boys walked over to me, their faces slightly more relaxed as the realisation of the situation began to sink in.

"How did you do that?" Louis asked, astonished.

"I didn't do anything really, I just chased him and tackled him..." I said, scratching the back of my neck. "It was nothing, really. Somebody had to do something."

"That wasn't nothing, you saved the childs life!" Niall said, a grin creeping onto his face.

"Yeah, well it was probably just a 'spur of the moment' type of thing," I said, unable to look them in the eye. "Instinct."

"TEACH ME!" Louis shouted loudly, causing people to give him a weird glance in his direction and a nod of appreciation in my direction.

"Well-" I got cut off by a few men in navy. The police.

"Are you the girl who saved the little child?" One asked me curiously.

"Uh, yeah, I am," I replied, shaking the hand that he offered.

"Could I speak to you for a moment?" he asked, taking out his notepad. I nodded my head and walked away with him.

"Could I have your name please?" He asked.

"Robyn, Robyn Jones." I replied.

"Well Robyn, could you explain to us what happened?" he asked raising an eyebrow, writing down my name.

"Well, I heard the mother screaming, so I ran over to her but she was too shocked to speak so she pointed behind me to see a man running off with a child. I, um, I ran after him, and luckily I was faster, so I got in front of him and took the child from him. I gave her to a lady and then I chased the man, not wanting him to get away, before I jumped on him and hand-cuffed him."

"Ms Jones, how exactly did you get the handcuffs?" he said with a smirk.

It was okay if I told a police officer that I worked for the KAA, because we were basically on the same side. The police were basically spies that worked for less dramatic events and needd no where near as much training as being a spy needs.

"I work for the KAA, I was on a mission." I replied, handing him my badge that I have to keep on me at all times. It had a tracker in it, just in case I get lost or kidnapped.

"I see, well, Agent Jones, nice job! You'll be happy to know that this man was very dangerous and was on our wanted list for a long time."

"Thanks sir, glad to be of assistance!" I replied, smiling.

He turned and walked away, and I did the same. I went back to my shopping basket, picking out some more Haribos from the sweet aisle.

I walked down to the fruit isle, seeing as I thought I may as well be healthy whilst I was there. I bent over to pick up some apples and I suddenly felt very self concious. I tilt my head up into the fridge door in front of me to see One Direction staring at me from behind. 

I suddenly regretted wearing a tight skirt.

I got up and continue to walk and get some fruit and veg, pretending that I didn't see the boys. Tomatoes, mangos, pineapple, grapes, nanas (Bananas, I like to call them nanas) and lastly, carrots.

"She got carrots!" I heared Louis whisper passionately.

I carried on to pretend not to notice them staring but after a while it began to bug me. I was the one who was supposed to be keeping and eye on them, not the other way around. I walked over to the next aisle and waited to see if they'd follow. Which they did.