Chapter 48: Home

ANNA'S POV

We walked up the concrete steps that lead to the glass porch at the front of my house. I bent down and picked up the spare key from under the mat outside and opened the door, allowing the boys and I to pile in the small see-through box.

"Nice porch..." Niall said, looking around.

The porch wasn't anything special. It was about 6 feet long and had a few shelves here and there, mostly filled up with gardening equipment.

"Thanks," I replied, twisting the key in the house enterance.

"What does 'craig aderyn' mean?" Harry asked, pointing to the concrete block by my door.

"It's 'bird rock' in Welsh. It's the name of the house," I replied, opening the door. "Stay here, guys, I'll turn off the alarm."

"Alarm? Why do you have an alarm?" Louis asked.

"Well, when you're a well known assassin with a child who everybody is trying to kill, you wouldn't exactly leave the house vulnerable, would you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and making the boys shuffle a little.

Everybody looked through my door to see red light beams streaming from wall to wall. "WOW!" Niall gasped, "It's like in the movies!"

"How are you going to get past?" Zayn asked.

I looked at him for a split second do see him looking at me with disbelief, making me smirk a bit. "Like this..."

I stepped over the first beam and ducked under the second, starting off easy. I passed the staircase on my left, the same staircase from my dreams, and jumped over a beam, trying to remember how the rest went.

My mum taught me how to do this when I was younger.

I grabbed hold of the light above my head and pulled myself up, landing on the wooden bar of my staircase. I climbed up the bar carefully, lying on my stomach and pulling with my arms, trying not to set off the alarm. When I got to the top of the staircase rail, I slowly let my body fall over one side, the side with the large fall, and hung off by my fingers as I felt the blood rushing to them. I looked down to the ground and let go of the railing, landing on my feet next to the door that lead to the kitchen. I opened the door slowly and walked inside to see my bright white kitchen. I turned to my left to come face to face with the door that lead to underneath the stairs, a bit like Harry's bedroom in 'Harry Potter'.. "WHOOO GO ROBYN!" I heared the boys chant from behind me (apart from Zayn), making me grin and shake my head.

I opened the door and saw the alarm keypad sitting on the wal,l before typing 75925393695700274. I heared the house get filled with a repeatitive beeping noise and waited for the eye scanner to flash my eye, but it didn't come.

"Shit," I cursed under my breath. The beeping slowly got louder and louder as I began to panic a little. I ripped off the cover of the eye scanner and typed in the same code, which should've de-activated the alarm.

75925393695700274.

"Code denied," The house called out.

The beeping continued and I instantly knew that somebody had been messing with the alarm system.

"BOYS, GET OUT OF HERE, NOW!" I yelled angrily as I tried the code again.

"Code denied."

75925393695700274.

"Code denied."

"WHY THE FUCK IS THE CODE DENIED?!" I yelled angrily, typing it again.

"Code denied."