Chapter 29: First Day Part 3

"Soooo, how was Training?" Danielle asked me as soon as I walked up to her at lunch time.

"It was interesting!" I replied, chuckling a bit. "Definitely interesting..."

"Well, I for one, would love to be in that class. Those boys are fit!" Danielle breathed out, dragging her words.

We both laughed and made our way over to the 'hang out' whilst Danielle told me about the girls she hung out with.

"Well, Sophie is sweet but you don't want to piss her off, trust me. She'll open the hell mouth on you if you anger her. Chloe is basically the Jessica wannabe. She follows her everywhere she goes, and I mean everywhere. Zoe is... interesting. She wants people to like her and will try to get your attention by constantly insulting people and making fun of their looks or what not. I personally hate her. She picks out little things I do and make them seem like imperfections. Jessica is just a massive arse. She picks on people all the time, judges them, bullies them and thinks she is the most perfect person in the world. She is probably the biggest flirt ever, she loves boys. All of them do. Then, lastly, there's Perrie." I automatically straightened up at the mention of Perrie's name. "Perrie is usually quiet but I don't like her. She gets what she wants and it doesn't matter what she has to do to get it. She'd probably kill somebody."

Instant images of Zayn flashed through my mind. I had no clue if he was ok, if he was alive... For all I knew, the rest of the boys could have been hurt, but I couldn't do anything. I hadn't had any contact with my mum either, and she probably didn't know what had happened to me, unless Paul had told her.

"Then why do you hang out with them?" I asked curiously.

"I try to get as far away as possible but they won't leave me alone. Especially Zoe, she constantly tries to talk to me but I try to ignore her without being rude, which is very hard,"

I smiled at her. "Well, at least you can always talk to me now, I don't think I like the girls very much either... Especially Perrie... and Jessica was giving me the glare earlier when we were talking to the boys."

Danielle laughed. "That was because Ian and Dylan just randomly ditched her for you. They're her favourites out of the group!"

"Her favourites? That's a bit weird, isn't it?"

"Very, but her face earlier was hysterical! She was sooo jealous! You have to keep doing this, it's funny and frankly, we don't have a lot of 'funny' around her, apart from the guys, they're a blast..."

I laughed loudly and Danielle joined in, just as we approached the bench with the boys and the girls talking. All of the girls were laughing squeakily whereas the boys were just looking plain scared.

Best scene ever.

Once we approached, Dylan, who was smiling nervously to Zoe - who was playing with her hair and fluttering her eyelashes at him -  jogged over to us and waved. "Hi girls!"

"Hey Dylan," Danielle and I said together.

"What are you guys doing this lunch?" he asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Uhhh, whatever I guess?" I asked, looking at Danielle.

She smiled and nodded her head, agreeing with me.

"Cool, well, the guys want to chat with you," he said to me.

"The guys?"

"Yeah!" he looked behind his shoulder and I followed his gaze to the group of laughing jocks.

"Why?"

He gave me the 'why-do-you-think' look and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me over to the group, my other hand grasped on Danielle's wrist and said, "guys, this is Robyn."