Chapter 9: Another city

It was 07:00 am. Extremely early.

Last night, after dinner, Jonas drove me to London for my very first mission at the KAA. London was beautiful... of course, I had been there before from when I was younger and training, but I never really got to look around it. I was too busy in the gym. 

Anyway, I had fallen in love with London. It was perfect.

Especially the apartment.

It had two floors in the apartment, despite it being in a building, and one of the walls was made out of glass, so I could see the perfect view of London. The building was really high, but that was okay. I wasn't scared of hights. The only thing I was afraid of in this situation would be whether people could see me getting changed. That'd be awkward. The apartment was pretty much entirely white, with little splashes of black, and extremely modern. I had my very own kitchen, which had a massive fridge and a lot of food, probably ordered by my mum seeing as it was all food I loved. My bedroom was massive as well, it even had a balcony so I could see the beautiful view even clearer.

I heared a beeping from suitecase and I reached in to find it was an...IPHONE 35?! It was the new IPhone that was only used for people in Spy Accosiations, such as M15 and KAA. I was so thrilled, I squealed happily and activated it immediately.

Instantly, I downloaded Temple Run.

The screen flashed, telling me I had a new message from my mum. She must've added it in there while she was helping me pack last night.

Hey Love! Enjoy the mission, and find yourself a cute boy or two! ;)
       But stay focused, I don't want you to die!
Love Agent Mum XXXX

Awhh! How sweet! Okay not the boy bit but awh.

I replied before I ran into my bedroom to see a cupboard, which I could only assume was a wardrope. I threw open the doors to see that it wasn't any old cupboard, oh no, it was a freaking WALK IN CUPBOARD! 

To make it even better, it looked like the agency had also thought that I needed new clothes because it was packed! 

I walked in and grabbed a plaid, black and white skirt, that looked totally retro and a plain black crop top with a high neck and no sleeves. Over the top, I threw on a cotton, black jacket, before throwing on some black Doc Martins.

I walked out of my room, after I applied my make-up, and went down the elevator, which took about 10 years because I was on the 67th floor.

As I got out of the elevator, I heared a DING from my pocket, and I opened the text to see an address. The location of One Direction. It had where they were, and their appartment number and floor, which was two floors above mine.

Apparently, they were in starbucks, just a few blocks from the appartment.

I walked to starbucks, acting as normal as possible, even though I do notices a flew glances from some cheeky teenagers across the street. I began to panick that they knew who I was, but decided I was being too paranoid and continued to walk.

I strolled past them as I heared one whistle at me, but I just ignored it and stepped into starbucks to see, surprise surprise, One Direction! I pretended not to notice them and went straight to the counter where this smug looking teenage girl was working.

You'd imagine that, seeing as they were being hunted down by both, a killer and their fans, that they'd think to go somewhere a bit more discrete to hang out.

"Hi, can I have a black coffee to take away please?" I ask politely, tapping my nails on the counter. 

"Sure thing," she said.