What the Block? (Wattpad Block Party 2016)

You guys think I'm just enjoying creating this, making you think it's another chapter of TGGBB. But guys, really, even I'M not that cruel. Yeah sure, a cliffhanger every now and then, but doing this for fun isn't for me. Honestly, this is to make you guys pay attention. Also because it's related to TGGBB.

A few months ago I received a message from KellyAnneBlount inviting me to the Wattpad Block Party of 2016. This block party is a compilation of posts of various authors WAY more famous than I am. The Block Party is a book in which in the month of February 2016, chapters will be posted of different authors each with their own unique post. Posts range from interviews, about me's, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, the works. What my post will be about? Well, I want you all to at least know that it's from the heart and that I hope you will all be supportive- Also that is has some destroying the fourth wall moments. But hey, you should be used to that by now.

There are also giveaways from the various authors, like free books, chapter critiques, signed paperbacks. I think it's alright if I tell you mine...

A dedication of a chapter to the sequel, TGGBB2.

I don't know much of the details of my giveaway just yet. I'd want to discuss what the winner would like with her (or his, hey I got 3% of guys reading this book for some reason, it can happen) dedication. They could have a chapter dedicated to them as soon as the sequel starts, or later into the book, or when their ship sails- It's their choice. So, the dedication will come with an intimate conversation with me too. Though I don't know where the conversation can go to since I can talk about the randomest of things, but hey, it's something. So...

A dedication of a chapter to the sequel, TGGBB2, and a random conversation with a cube when discussing the details of the giveaway.

I hope you guys will enjoy this giveaway and participate in it. I don't know how the giveaway starts myself, but I know it involves Rafflecopter and that there will be a link in the Block Party book on how to enter in January. I don't know if I'm able to tell when my chapter will be posted. But I'll tell in my follower post once I ask Kelly and get the thumbs up or thumbs down, or no thumbs at all- This is not Facebook people! Maybe Wattpad can give hugs instead of thumbs up's or down's, wouldn't that be something?

- I just got the... thumbs up, or you know, the hug from Kelly. My post will be at Sunday, February 28. On that day, I'll be on the post practically the whole day. So if any of you guys are up for it, I'll be happy to talk about random stuff, and have the characters come into chat. -

I will be putting updates on my posts about the Wattpad Block Party as reminders. Please be sure to check every now and then to my profile to check up or just to see my dinosaur face- Whichever is fine, I'm still here either way.

Here's the link of the Wattpad Block Party:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/54467043-wattpad-block-party-winter-edition-ii

Also please be sure to follow KellyAnneBlount who worked so hard to put all of this together and who I am so grateful for giving me a chance to participate in this.

I also want to say I created a Twitter account. I never thought I would ever create one, but here I am. There is a bit of a reason to why I created it. TGGBB is running for Wattpad's Story of 2015! One vote per person, you can only vote through Twitter. I really hope I can get your support in this. I would have never imagined TGGBB to have the chance to receive such a title. Now, I know asking you to make a Twitter account just to vote is asking to much- So I won't do it, never was. But those who will support me, thank you so much.