Disclaimer

(May 2020)

As explained in the beginning of the previous chapter, the rest of this book will be the original TGGBB.

The rest of the book is the work created by a middle schooler who just wanted to write and didn't care if anyone would read it. Of course, who would read a book with such a terrible title? She was so excited to have a new idea for a story, she didn't stop to think of writing a better title and decided to purposely make it as cliche as possible for the irony.

The book became more famous than she had expected so she had to start pouring out chapter after chapter. It wasn't until halfway through the book did she start understanding the characters and start creating a plot. So this book will have its grammar mistakes, plot holes, and cringey/dumb scenes.

This is the same middle schooler, now writing this note as a 20-year-old in college, who had to suffer from her younger self's laziness but also creativity.

I could delete this story or at least edit it entirely, but it's the nostalgia and importance that has stopped me from doing so. Many readers have begged me not to delete the story because they have enjoyed it so much. So I have decided that this book along with several of my others will be kept so aspiring writers can see the progress I went through for my writing. I hope you learn and become inspired to start or continue writing. You shouldn't be afraid, because if I was afraid, I wouldn't be where I am today.

I also want to establish that I myself was a victim of bullying which repercussions still affect me to this day. Some of you may have been victims yourselves, regardless of how big or small they were, and I want you to know that you can get through it just as I had. For those who never had to experience it, I'm grateful that you didn't and I hope you learn a lot from this story.

As you have already seen from the summary, this story has a lot of potential- enough to hit almost 90 million views with a lot of it owed to rereaders. It's a good story about the serious topic of bullying delivered in an amusing way so you can still laugh and love through it.

I hope you enjoy the story- flaws and all. Please also follow the new version of the story titled "Broken Glasses".

--------------------
WARNING:

1. Rereaders, don't spoil the story for first time readers with any #rr followed by a spoiler. Rereaders, thank you for protecting first time readers by making warnings. First time readers, you'll be joining a passionate cult- I mean fandom and community.

2. Respect each other's ships. Every ship has its value and meaning. Respect other people's opinions just as they respect yours. Don't force your ship onto anyone.

That means if there is a ship scene and you don't like that ship don't ruin the scene by commenting you are against it, it ruins the readers experience. When you enjoy a scene you look at the comment section to find support, not the opposite. Also people have said "I'm going to skip this because it isn't my ship". That is an insult to me as the writer who worked hard to write that scene. You shouldn't do that to my book or any book.

That also means no arguments between readers. We are a community against bullying. It hurts me to see that such passionate fans clash with each other. So please don't do that for me.

#LetAllShipsSail #DontDissTheShips #DontShipShame #LooseLipsSinkShips (Credit of hashtags from my brilliant fans)

---------------------

RubixCube89201