How you first meet

Harry: You weren't particularly bug on Harry Potter. You thought he was lucky! But as you both stood outside the quidditch shop staring at the nimbus 2000 you saw the green eyes and the lightening scar.
"Harry!" He said noticing the look you gave him. A smile appeared on his face as you smiled back.
"y/n!" You replied.
"What house do you want to get into then?" He asks and you shrug. Anything but Gryffindor!
"Come on y/n! We don't have time to be gazing at things we are not old enough for now walk!" You hear your mother say. You wave a small goodbye and realise for 10 years you've been wrong about him.

Draco: You met Draco on the hogwarts express. You were a pure blood witch. As you search for an empty compartment you come across a blonde haired boy.
"Malfoy and you are?" He asks surprising you with his boldness.
"y/l/n!" You reply and he smiles.
"Well you can sit in here if you wish! But I can't promise I'll be nice!" He sneers making your eyes roll.
"Well to be honest I wouldn't insult you because I'd have to wait until your father heard about it!" You tease your witty remarks and snide comments showing through. His expression drops to a smile.
"You got a first name y/l/n?" He asks as you sit down and slide your trunk above your seat.
"y/n!" You say and he nods smiling.  

Fred: Typically you met Fred in zonkos. Your a joker yourself and like pranking your fellow classmates and teachers. As you wandered round you were meet with dazzling brown eyes and ginger hair. Weasley! You immediately assumed.
"Georgie look at this! A girl!" He says in fake amazement making you chuckle.
"And you two are?" Already aware of their names and their nature.
"Fred and George Weasley!" They both say. You nod and carry on looking at the stink bombs.
"y/n!" You say and they nod with a smile each.
"Well we'd sure love to help you with your next prank!" Fred says and you nod. A smirk evilly crosses your face as you tell them your plan of action to get revenge on Snape.

George: George was known for pranking people! As a Gryffindor in the same year you should have seen it coming. But you didn't. As you walking into the common room you became covered in water and green sticky goo. A really girly squeal escaped your lips. George thought it was cute as he laughed until his stomach hurt at you!
"Sorry love you just walked in first!" He laughed and you cleaned yourself up using your wand.
"Well you should both watch your backs!" You warn trying to look threatening with a grin on your face. They laugh and George smiles at you like the Cheshire Cat.

Oliver: It wasn't a huge secret how much you loved quidditch. You were captain of the Ravenclaw team as Oliver was of the Gryffindors. You had heard all about him but never met him. But as you stood waiting to be allowed to fly out you smiled over at him.
"Guys remember their all sports cripples don't let that stop you!" You say and he laughs.
"Miss y/l/n! How lovely to finally meet the legend herself!" He says and you pull on your game face.
"Ready for an ass whooping?" You ask and he laughs. You smirk. He smiles at your game face and how adorable you look. You fly out and smile at your team. Then at Oliver. Now you met the legendary captain!