He makes you laugh when your upset

What a long title oh my god.

Harry: You sat with your head in your book. A detention off Snape had upset you because he only did it because you were with Harry. Harry walked over and rubbed your back kissing you softly.
"Want me to make you smile?" He asks and you shrug not really caring.
"Knock knock?" He asks and you roll your eyes but play along.
"Whose there?" You asks and he smirks.
"You know!" He says and you raise an eyebrow.
"You know who?" You ask suspiciously and Harry looks around panicked.
"Where?!" He asks and you smile and a giggle escapes your lips.
"Alright you got me!" You laugh kissing him.

Draco: You sat in the common room watching Pansy and Draco planning something. Ever since he got that mark he was with her! Perfect little Pansy. You stormed out angrily grabbing a jacket. It was Dracos. You sat outside and frowned as Draco sat next to you.
"What the matter?" He asks and you shrug and look away.
"Y/n!" He pleads and you glare as Pansy waits in the doorway.
"Pansy!" You mutter and he chuckles.
"Is y/n jealous of pug faced pansy? Well well my father will have to hear about this!" He mutters and you chuckle slightly.
"Shut up!" You laugh and he kisses you and smirks.
"Me and you time?" He asks and you nod with a sigh.

Fred: You sat annoyed in detention with the Weasley twins. Fred was trying to cheer you up but you ignored him so far.
"Y/n!" He whispers and you turn around and throw your sugar quill at him.
"Is it cause I'm sweet?" He asks and you smirk and shake your head turning around.
"Gingerbread man!" He whispers and you chuckle and shake your head.
"Shut up!" You laugh and he smiles seeing your smile.

George: You sat bored and stared out the dreary window. You were ignoring George after he left you for Angelina.
"She's just ignoring me!" He says to Fred overly loud. You hide a smile and keep staring out the window.
"She's so beautiful! So smart! My baby girl! I love y/n Fred! And I'm so good looking!" He continues making a smile break out on your face as you turn towards him.
"Not just that but I'm such a gentleman in the streets and she knows I'm a beast in the sheets!" He finishes and you burst out laughing.
"Idiot!" You laugh and he smiles pulling you into his arms.

Oliver: You sat in the locker room with aching ribs and a nose bleed. You used your wand to heal yourself. Oliver walked in and tried to smile but you ignored him. It's all his fault. He tried to tackle you and you hit the goal post. And that's how you ended up on the floor with a broken broom.
"I fixed your broom!" He offers and you take it with a small smile.
"Thanks!" You whisper and he shrugs.
"Guess that's why they call me a keeper ey?" He asks and you laugh and roll your eyes.
"You're lucky I tolerate you!" You warn and he laughs and nods kissing your head softly.

Can we appreciate Freds death wasn't in George's? Ey! Ey! I'm doing good!

Sorry it's a really late update! I hope you enjoy and would really appreciate you heading over and checking out my marauders one. Please? Votes and comments appreciated and I love you! Lots and lots!
You all mean a lot to me! Supporting me with this!
Okay court enough of the feels!
THANK YOU!