Harry Imagine

Layla was in her fifth year at high school and her father was back at grimmauld place with the order. Everyone knew of his innocence and he was safe. Layla was best friends with the trio and they never strayed far from each other. Especially Harry and Layla. Although Layla had been Cedrics save in the tournament the bond she had with Harry confused him with Ron and her in the lake. The Cedric took her to the surface and he was proclaimed her hero. But when he died no one supported and bellowed Harry like Layla did. She knew he wouldn't lie.

It was fifth year at Hogwarts and Harry was having visions. Umbridge was a bitch and it was getting close to Christmas. The DA had been set up and Layla was sat in her dorm crying on Hermiones shoulder.
"He kissed her! Her! I've loved that boy for so long! And he goes and kisses Cho!" She sobs quietly. Hermione pulls her close and rubs her back comfortingly while stroking her hair softly.
"I don't know why! We're all coming to yours for Christmas though Lay so you're gonna have to be okay!" She whispers and Layla nods softly.
"I'm manning up!" She sighs wiping her eyes and climbing into bed.
"Alright honey!" Hermione smiles as she climbs into bed.

"Here Lay!" Harry says carrying her bag for her. She looks at the ground and shuffled into the compartment. She sits next to Hermione and opposite Harry. He sees the shine from tears in her eyes and where she couldn't quite scrub the tearstains from her cheeks. He sees the puffiness and immediately wants to hurt whoever hurt his best friend. He loved the bones of the girl say before him but she wasn't herself. She wasn't cracking jokes or rolling her eyes. She wasn't giving them all attitude and being feisty. She wasn't Layla and that got to him.

Layla held back the tears all the way back to grimmauld place. She walked in and up to her room without even saying hello to Kreacher or her father. Sirius smiled at the others but ran upstairs after his daughter.

Layla came out of her room with Sirius with a smile on her face and her behaviour back to normal.
"That's the Layla I love!" Harry smiles and she feels her cheeks dust red with a blush and with anger. How could he lie to her? She glares at him and starts to eat her dinner smiling at the other adults and joining in their conversations.

Harry saw the glare in her eyes and suddenly he knew. He had kissed Cho. And she had seen. It would of been fine if he had seen that it was him who she wanted. He only kissed Cho because he thought he couldn't get her! He wanted her! He heard movements downstairs too light to be any of the adults. Too light to be Ron and he knew Hermione wouldn't walk around the house at night. He walked downstairs and saw Layla and Kreacher sharing a jar of cookies.
"Hey..." He sighs and she looks up as Kreacher disappears.
"What do you want?" She asks and he sits next to her and looks into her tear filled eyes.
"Layla... I kissed Cho because I thought you liked Malfoy... I thought that you and him were a thing! I was upset and I thought if I got with another girl I would make myself happy! But they aren't you! They aren't my princess Layla! They aren't my best friend! They aren't the girl I love and it hurts me knowing I've ever hurt you!" He says and she looks into his green orbs and nods. They both lean in and connect their lips before a cough from the doorway interrupts them. 
"Harry we'll be having words in the morning... Go to bed Layla... Harry in separate  rooms!" Sirius says and they both laugh walking upstairs hand in hand.

They were finally together with the person they wanted to be with... Forever. Until the very end.

Hope you liked MrsMarvelKnight