He upsets you

Harry: As you walk through the corridors you see Harry and Cho talking. At first you thought it was weird but you trusted Harry. As you walk past Cho turns and barrages into you knocking you too the floor. She laughs and you see Harry chuckling. Tears prick your eyes and you gather your things and walk off towards the bathroom. Why would he laugh? Why didn't he defend you? He just stood there! You wipe your tears and walk into the DADA. The only seat is next to Harry and you ignore him completely.
"What's wrong?" He asks and you shrug.
"When Cho knocked me over you didn't say anything! You just laughed at me!" You say softly writing down notes as fresh tears prick your eyes.
"I thought you fell! y/n I'm sorry I thought you were being clumsy she didn't make it obvious! I'm sorry!" He says and you nod still hurt he didn't even ask if you were okay.
"I thought you went to dust yourself off I thought you were okay! I'm really sorry!" He says and you nod again. He didn't mean to hurt you! He really didn't!

Draco: As you interlace your fingers with Dracos you walk towards the fields and lake. A little first year runs past you and gets in your way.
"Oi you filthy little mud blood! An apology would be nice!" Draco says and the little boy runs off in fear. You immediately pull your hand away from his and turn in the opposite direction. Your not half blood but you don't like seeing Draco bully people.
"y/n? Come back!" He says and you keep walking.
"You know I didn't mean it! He just got in my nerves!" He says making you turn suddenly.
"And what happens when I get on your nerves? You going to call me something vile too?" You ask harshly. Draco grabs your hand and drags you through the school until he comes across the little first year again.
"Look I'm sorry for what I said! I need to control my anger and I didn't mean it! So... Pals?" He asks holding his hand out to the kid. The kid shakes it and you smile a little letting your fingers intertwine with his again.

Fred: You hadn't had the best day. Pretty much everything that could have gone wrong...did. First you forgot to do Snapes homework! Earning yourself a detention! Then your wand messed up and performed a different spell than the one your said. And then you had spilt your ink all over your shirt and jeans. And now you walked back into the common room only to be covered by green foul smelling slime. Fred chuckled until he saw the tears in your eyes.
"Hey what's up?" He asks and you just cry.
"You just poured green slime all over me!" You say softly between sobs.
"Aww come on love it was a joke! You've never reacted like this before what's up?" He asks.
"I'm just.... I've had a really bad day and then this just topped it all off!" You say and he uses magic to clean you up.
"Come on y/n!" He says.
"Let's go get Snape back!" He says making you smile as you wipe your eyes.

George: You knew George would never deliberately upset you! But he had just pushed his luck all too far now! After helping him prank Snape he had blamed it all on you meaning you got a whole week of detentions with him. You couldn't believe him. And Fred too! You had ignored him for three days now.
"y/n! Come on love you know we didn't mean it! We are on our final chances!" George says.
"Yeah so stop pulling the pranks and getting ME into trouble!" You gasp. You sit down for dinner and George sits opposite you.
"Come on y/n I told you we were sorry! We never wanted to upset you! Please stop doing that angry face that you think is intimidating but is really just cute!" He says and you try not to smile at compliment.
"Come on! I have a new idea to pull on Snape!" He says his voice getting higher. You missed his voice and his smile for these three days. It's been a long time.
"I'm not involved at all with this one Weasley!" You warn and he nods and steals a quick kiss before running off with his brother to cause some more mischief.

Oliver: Oliver has really pushed you this time! Really far! You knew he was competitive! But you always knew that he loves you! And this was what had upset you! As you were playing quidditch his competitive side had overruled and he had slammed into you so hard you had fallen and you dislocated your shoulder and elbow. It was extremely painful and he hadn't even apologised yet. Now you sat in the hospital wing reading your favourite muggle book. Pride and Prejudice. The door opens and your curtain gets pulled back.
"y/n! Are you alright I didn't realise it was you!" He says and you roll your eyes.
"Oliver you really hurt me! Not just physically! I can't believe you would put your game in front of me! You wanted to win so bad you risked hurting me!" You say boldly. You were upset and hurt.
"No I promise you! I didn't know it was you! That's why I raced up here the second I found out!" He says and you nod.
"I suppose it was foggy and raining and windy!" You say and he looks into your e/c eyes and pushes you hair behind your ear as he pecks your lips.
"Does this mean I'm forgiven?" He asks and you nod with an eye roll.
"Good because I was really scared I wasn't!" He says intertwining your fingers. A smile graces your lips as he peppers kisses all over your face.