You make up

Harry: You say in front of the fire tears rolling down your cheeks as you hugged your knees. You sat in the pyjamas Harry brought you and his jacket. It smelt like him and brought you a little comfort. It was about 3am and you couldn't sleep. So you sat by the fire watching the flames dance.
"You're right!" You hear and jump turning to see him. A broken hearted look on his own face.
"I'm so jealous when you touch anyone else! I get so clingy! And I don't know how to control it! Because I love you! I love you so much! I couldn't ever lose you because I'd be nothing!" He says taking steps towards you.
"I love you too Harry but you can't keep me so isolated!" You answer and he strokes your cheek using two fingers to lift your eyes too his.
"And I won't!" He says and leans in to brush his lips against yours. The taste of salty tears and chocolate frogs between your lips.
"Good!" You breath and fall asleep in the sofa with him.

Draco: You heard to door open and pull your sleeves over your hand. Draco walks in and takes one look at you before groaning.
"I'm sorry! I know I always moan about you going to work and it annoys you but I made you chocolate cheesecake?" You offer and he smiles and sighs.
"I'm sorry for snapping! It's been upsetting me all day! I used a silencing charm on you for Salazars sake!" He says and you chuckle.
"We good then?" You ask and he nods and pulls you close taking a bite of the cheesecake.
"Taste almost as good as you!" He smirks. And then you really make up with eachother....

Fred: It had been a few weeks since the battle and nothing had come from Fred. So you went to the burrow. You walked in and Fred looked at you.
"You're alive?" He croaks and you feel your eyebrows crease.
"Yes..." You answer and suddenly he's wrapped around you tightly.
"I thought.... We were told you were dead!" He gasps as tears escape his eyes.
"I'm so sorry! I had no idea! I was so awkward on that night!" You get out and he shakes his head.
"As long as I have you! It's fine!" He whispers taking in your warmth and smell.
"Well let's get dinner!" Mrs Weasley says making you smile.

George: You feel the door open and fall backwards.
"Ouch!" You whisper and feel arms softly wrap around you and pull you up.
"I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!" He whispers and you wrap your arms around him.
"Where's Ginny?" He asks and she pops her head round the door.
"Come here!" He whispers and pulls you both in tightly. After a while Ginny leaves and he kisses you softly.
"I need you! I can't lose you!" He sobs and you nod.
"You're not allowed to leave me! You know too much!" You joke and he smiles and kisses your head.

Oliver: You sat in the library softly crying over your broken heart. Oliver didn't want you anymore. And it hurt like hell. A bludger would hurt less. Someone sits next to you and you see the cause of your heartbreak.
"You need to know Olivet didnt kiss me back! You ran out before he could explain. And it made him frustrated!" She says and you shrug.
"I don't want to see you!" You whisper and she walks away. But soon the seat is taken and you're sobbing against Oliver's chest.
"Love I didn't kiss her back and you have every right to be angry! But even quidditch can't fix this! This whole inside of me!" He whispers into your hair.
"Olly how can I trust you?" You ask and he shrugs.
"We can start all over again?" He asks and you nod.
"If you ever hurt me like this again..." You warn and he shakes his head.
"I won't!" He kisses you.