Fred Imagine

I've been so fucking inactive oh my god! Please accept my apologies my darling! Trying a new writing style tell me if you like it?
This is kind of Draco too....

Y/n was a young pure blood wizard and she carried a dreadful last name. Malfoy. So when she was sorted into Gryffindor everyone stared at her shocked. She sat herself down next to two gingers and one of them smiled softly at her.
"Well... I'm Fred!" He says and she smiles softly.
"I'm Y/n!" She smiles and he nods turning back to his twin brother.

Y/n was abused at home as soon as her parents found out! They were cruel and vindictive placing her brother on a pedestal over her. It was now her fourth year and she returned to hogwarts with bruises and cuts all over her. Fred was the first to notice.
"Y/n! What happened?" He asks glaring at her little brother. He looked heartbroken at the sight of his sister but still shoved past her as if she didn't matter. Her beautiful e/c orbs filled with tears.
"That's it I'm writing to my mum! She'll do something about this!" Fred mutters angrily. He takes her pale cold hand in his leading her to the compartment with his brother and Angelina inside.

They reached hogwarts safely and had their feast together. Y/n walked to her dorm silently feeling heartbroken at the way her parents had reacted. Angelina left her in peace to sleep.

It had been a few weeks and the first hogsmeade visit was coming up. Fred and George made sure that y/n came with them and had fun. The smile never left her face. On the way back Fred showed y/n a letter.
Dear my darling Fred,
Tell that little Malfoy girl that she is more than welcome here with us! We will make room for her and keep her safe and happy from her parents! If she can convince that rotten brother of hers to have a change of heart then he will be welcome too! I'll make the preparations for them both just in case... I'm glad you let me know of these injustices son
Your mother.

It was short and sweet but a pang of guilt hit y/n stomach.
"Fred I'm sorry I can't!" She whispers walking away from them all.

Draco was causing y/n some concern. Since leaving Hogwarts she had become the dark lords right hand girl. She avoided her past and her desire for a certain ginger. Draco has a huge part in this battle and she was terrified for him. But she had heard he had done it. He had killed Dumbledore. The only one she believed would stop the evil. And that's when she fled. To the one place she knew would keep her safe.

As she pulled down her hood and knocked the door she realised this was a mistake. She hadn't spoken to Fred since that day. She hadn't even acknowledged his existence. But the door was already opening.
"OH MY GODRICK!" Mrs Weasley screamed pulling her wand out.
"Mom don't!" Fred shouts. Tears formed in her e/c eyes.
"Please help me!" She whispered and the whole order stared at the young crying death eater begging for help.

"Draco never wanted this! Draco wanted to leave it! I want him spared please? And my mother she's only trying to protect us! I'm sorry I have no right I just-" She babbled on.
"Hey hey y/n we'll speak to granger and potter and see if they'll help!" George promises while Fred brings her a glass of water.
"Okay then! We'll get this sorted!" He whispers.

It was the day of the battle and Potter lay dead in Hagrids arms. Mcgonagalls scream pierced everyone's hearts.
"Draco... y/n come to me!" The dark lord beckons as Bellatrix licks her wand clean of blood. Y/n body trembles with the realisation she's about to die. Suddenly Harry rolls out of Hagrids arms and curses fly. But one boys words shock the entire battlefield.
"POTTER!" Draco screamed aiming a hex at the dark lord himself.
"DRACO!" Y/n screamed her heart pounding as she fought off her own aunt while trying to keep an eye on her only true family.
"Go!" Mrs Weasley shouted knocking Bella away with her own curse. Y/b ran as fast her feet would carry her towards where her brother and Potter had disappeared.
"Draco!" She pants out and embraces him tighter than ever. He returns it and sighs.
"We're going to be dead if we get caught!" He sighs and she shakes her head.
"I won't let that happen!" She whispers before feeling a hand on her shoulder.
"Neither will I!" Her favourite twin smiles kissing her head.

Everyone stood in the hall and y/n frantically searched for her best friend.
"Draco I can't see him!" She sighs.
"Maybe if you had eyes in the back of your head kiddo!" She heard and turns throwing herself at Fred and kisses him passionately. She finally had everything she needed.

Y/n and Fred sat on the porch as Draco ran around with a ginger haired child playing dodge the hex. It was clear to see Draco was losing. Fred kissed her head and rubbed her swollen belly.
"You know if you had just accepted the offer the first time maybe you would of been better off!" He whispers and she shrugs.
"But then the love I have for you wouldn't be as strong child!" She smiles and he kisses her again.
"Believe me I love you! More than you'll ever know! Until the very end! And always!" He whispers before running off the play with the child and Draco. And in that moment everything y/n had was perfect. Until she felt a wet pool and panicked.
""FRED!" She screamed and he sighs rolling his eyes.
"Another broken hand I guess!" He sighs making Draco smile and feel grateful he chose the right side.