Collin Creevey Imagine

A sharp flash and a quick snap of a camera alerted a group of hufflepuff 5th year girls to Collins presence. He smiled at the group as the photo printed out of the camera. Y/n looked down and saw her friends and herself laughing and smiling happily.
"Beautiful," She smiles and Collin returns the favour as a slight blush plastered itself on his cheeks. The rest of the girls got up to leave but y/n stayed sitting staring at the photograph.
"It's kind of cool isn't it?" Collin asks admiring the young girl. Long brown hair hugged her shoulders and her green eyes shone at him. She looked up at him and flashed him a smile creating little dimples in her cheeks.
"It's sort of a different type of magic, capturing the moment forever," She murmurs offhandedly.
"I love it, watching the people change but the photograph shows them exactly how they were," Collin mentions and  y/n nods.
"It's there forever, to remember our lunches at hogwarts," Y/n replies and he nods with a smile.
"Anyway chatterbug, I will see you around, and thanks for the photograph," Y/n smiles and Collin nods and smiles back at the idea of someone sharing his interests. His eyebrows creased at his new nickname from her and he sighs with a smile.

Y/n changed into her jeans and t shirt and pulled on her converse. Her friends appeared and she looked up and smiled.
"That Collin kid keeps following us and taking pictures," One comments and y/n felt her face crease.
"It's nice, we'll have those memories to cherish forever!" She states defensively and the girls roll their eyes and walk out to dinner. Slowly y/n follows and she spots Collin sitting down the way from Harry Potter on the Gryffindor table.
"Hello chatterbug, hows the chicken tonight?" She asks and he looks up and smiles at her. They sit in a comfortable silence before Collin realised the question she'd asked.
"Oh it's quite nice, better with the gravy though!" He replies excitedly. She smiled at him feeling her cheeks heat up slightly. The pair shared a glance and Collin smiled.
"I want to make an album, about all of Hagrids magical creatures, but I do need a model to help show them for all their beauty, would you help?" He asks shyly and y/n nods enthusiastically. Her father had enjoyed photography in the muggle world and she'd love to get a sense of it.
"Of course id love too, shall we say every Tuesday and Thursday after lessons? And every Saturday?" She asks and he nods with a smile.

Saturday came around and y/n woke with a smile: she quietly brushed her hair and got dressed before heading down to Hagrid's Hut. Collin was already waiting with an empty photo album. The pair exchanged a smile between each other and y/n flicked her hair behind her shoulder.
"Morning chatterbug," She smiled and he raised an eyebrow.
"Why do you call me that?" He asks and she smiles and taps her nose. He laughs and heads towards Hagrid's newest hippogriff.
"Witherwings," Hagrid smiles appearing from his hut. Collin smiles and nudges y/n.
"Do you have to bow, Keep eye contact and then he might let you pet him, Collin keep your flash off!" Hagrid warns the young man. They smiled and y/n walked towards the Hippogriff. Slowly she bowed and heard the click of Collins camera capturing her. She looked up and slowly the creature bowed to her.
"Slowly come up with him," Hagrid instructs her and Collin watches her through his camera lens. Her hair fell of her shoulders and framed her beautiful chiselled face. Collin admires how gentle she was as she approached the hippogriff and petted him. His camera capturing beautiful moments.

The pair spread the pictures out and look through which ones to put in the album. Collin found one and just watched it move with admiration. He watch as y/n lifted her head and a gust of wind blew her hair. The hippogriffs feathers ruffled and y/n hair whipped around her face.
"This ones beautiful!" Y/n smiles and Collin nods in agreement. They picked three photos and wrote about them next to each other.

Y/n smiled as she picked the final pictures of the Threstrals. Although no one could see them the pictures held the sort of magic you couldn't find anywhere else. They were almost just her petting thin air. Collin smiled as they finished writing in the information and she looked up at him and smiled.
"Come on its almost July are you going to tell me why you call me chatterbug yet?" Collin asks and y/n smiles and nods.
"So my father is a muggle, and he was a photographer in the muggle world. His nickname at high school was Chatterbug, it's like another word for paparazzi," She smiles and he nods with an understanding smile. The pair stared at each other and slowly each of them leaned in and kissed each other for the first time. They pulled away and y/n feels her cheeks heating up and going red, Collin was going the same. They smiled and Collin decided he would no longer be the awkward shy kid.
"Y/n would you like to be my girlfriend as well as my model?" He asks and she feels her heart beat quicker.
"Yes," She answers and he smiles and leans in to kiss her again. She smiled not realising she was looking at her whole future.

Y/n opened the first album that her and Collin had completed. Teddy Lupin sat in front of them since Harry had asked Collin to look after him.
"So these are just some of the amazing creatures that are in this world!" She smiles and they flick through the photos together. Collin looked over her shoulder and gently kissed her head as they got to the pictures of the threstrals. Teddy read the information and looked up.
"So it's actually sad to be able to see these?" He asks and they both nod. The pair sat together flicking through all the albums they had completed together. Collin swallowed and looked at his beautiful girlfriend.
"There's one album we still haven't got?" He asks and y/n raises an eyebrow.
"Our wedding one?" He asks and she feels her face drop as he drops to his knee and produced a ring. She stared at him and he smiled.
"Will you become Mrs Chatterbug?" He asks and she smiles before feeling a tear slide down her cheek. Collin looked at her and realised that she was his muse and she was everything he wanted to capture in a photograph forever. A sudden flash shocked them both and Teddy laughed as the photo printed. Y/n stared at the picture glad she would forever have this day to look back at. Collin took y/n in his arms and smiled at the life they would have together.

Lisfog
I really hope your enjoyed your imagine, I hope I got it right for you!