The Yule Ball

Oh my little potter heads it's been a while hasn't it? I love you all so much for hanging on and coping with my slow updates! But here we are! Enjoy my darlings!

Harry: You walked towards him in your f/c gown waiting for the judgemental stares and whispers. You look into his eyes and his jaw opens slightly as he holds his arm out to you. You take it as you wobble in your heels slightly.
"Y/n! You look so beautiful... not that you don't always look beautiful but I just... wow!" Harry sighed smiling at you and taking in your beauty. Here she was the quiet girl of fourth year... Stood in a dress and heels looking more amazing than the rest. Harry's eyes didn't leave you all night. Neither did his hands. He couldn't get over the beautiful girl he could call his. He realised why he had to win this tournament and why he had to keep being strong! And you were the one to give him that strength.

Draco: After struggling with your hair and make up you finally slipped on the beautiful f/c gown. Your figure was shown off immediately and you took in a breath. You weren't used to feeling beautiful and this scared you. You walked into the common room and a silence desecended.
"Y/n! Oh you do scrub up well don't you?" Marcus Flint smirked. Draco stepped towards you and took your arm.
"Oh darling you look like the princess you are!" He whispers spreading a blush across your cheeks.
"Draco!" You giggle and he gently kisses your hair before placing a tiara on your head.
As you walk into the ball you take a deep breath as whispers and stares head your way. Especially off of other houses. But you didn't care about them or the other champions. You had your champion with blonde hair and grey eyes. And you had never been happier with anyone else. As you stared into your lovers eyes you realised that was where your future and heart lay. Intertwined with his for the rest of eternity.

Fred: You walked down the stairs in your plain black dress making your boyfriend wolf whistle.
"Do I look like a dog to you Weasley?" You chuckle and he winks as he takes your arm.
"I intend to show off the most beautiful girl at school as mine!" He smiles walking you into the ballroom. Before you can say anything he has a glass of punch for you. Before you know it the night is almost over.
"It's been amazing Fred!" You giggle and he kisses you softly.
"I agree y/n! You are an amazing dancer!" He smiles as you kiss before leaving to go to bed with butterflies flying around your chest. You realised that it was him and it always would be, the one, your prince, your dream come true. He was and always would be yours.

George: "Y/n were late hurry up pleaaaaase?" George begs as you finish clipping in your earring. You walk out and his face creases in confusion as he inspects your face.
"Godrick what happened to you?" He asks and you frown slightly. He shakes his head and lifts your chin.
"No no, I mean you're not muddy from quidditch and you haven't got your reading glasses on and this sexy and different!" He explains making you smile slightly as he kissed your cheek. He walks you into the hall and everyone's face drops or creases. You bite your lip but George tops your chin and looks in your eyes.
"Hey there beautiful!" He whispers making you smile as he dances the night away with you. You go to sleep feeling like his princess, his y/n and his future...

Oliver: Of course you and the quidditch couldn't arrive to a ball like normal people... You sat on the back of his broomstick as he flew around the ceiling dropping firecrackers every now and then.
"GO POTTER GO POTTER!" He yells making you giggle as you land and he helps you off like the gentleman he is.
"Oh my darling!" He whispers as you dance around the hall. Your hair was falling out and your make was running but your smile still shown and Oliver found it the most beautiful thing in the world. You giggled as butterflies flew around your stomach every time he looked at you. You realised you were his y/n and that wasn't ever going to change.