Draco Imagine

This is a sort of sad one...

Bit of Oliver in this as well...

You ran through the hall fighting any death eater who came your way. You knew where Draco would be and tried to get there as quickly as possible.
"Y/n!" You hear and see the Carrow twins. They hated you. Remus and Tonks started battling them so you ran up to the room. Potter and his friends dropped Zabini Crabbe and Draco. You grabbed him and pulled him along.
"Draco?" You gasp and pull him closer than ever before.
"Y/n if I give you this broom will you promise to fly away?" He asks and you shake your head stubbornly.
"No Draco! I won't leave you!" You gasp.
"Stay safe princess?" He begs and you nod crashing your lips into his.
"Y/n you're an amazing flyer go with Wood!" Draco mutters and you nod running to catch up to your best friend.
"Olly!" You gasp and he hugs you tightly.

You fly through the air dodging streaks and sending ones of your own. Unlike many of the order and DA members you would fling unforgivable curses at people. You had managed to hit Bellatrix with a crucio and she was screaming your name searching the grounds for you. She luckily didn't find you. Voldemort called all his forces back and you ran around helping the injured to keep your forces up. The day was starting to shine and you knew something was up.

Your gut told you the truth. You stared at Harry's dead body as Wood keeps his arm wrapped around you safely. Neville was ranting at Voldemort which surprised you. He was on a mission to save us all. Draco had left leaving you broken and empty. Harry rolled out of Hagrids arms and the duelling started again.

You were being circled as you stood back to back with Oliver.
"You little bitch!" Bellatrix cackles throwing curse after curse at you. You threw just as many back as Oliver battled Yaxely. You pulled away duelling with Bellatrix and you don't see the green streak heading towards you from the tip of a wand being held by Alecto Carrow hits you square in the back. Your breath seized your heart stopped and in a second you were dead. Lying on the floor lifeless.

Oliver held your body close and brushed your hair away from your face.
"I'm sorry beautiful!" He sighs and places a kiss to your forehead. It was like he had lost a little sister. But as he lay you back down a face no one has expected to see appeared. His blonde hair unruly and swept o the side. His grey eyes searching desperately. Listening for your laugh. His eyes locked on to Oliver holding your body. And he knew what he had to do.

Draco sat with Hermione.
"I'm desperate granger!" He begs and she hands him the time turner.
"Bad things Malfoy!" She warns and he nods and turns it four times.

He watched as he and his family left. He saw Harry awaken and saw you start protecting the school immediately. You were fine. So far. He was hidden in the shadows watching and protecting who he could. But his eyes were on you. Ten he saw it. You were holding out against Bellatrix and behind you was Carrow.
"Expelliarmus!" Draco mutters and Alectos wand flies across the courtyard. You managed to hold off Bellatrix until Molly killed her. Now you were running around helping the wounded while Potter battled the dark lord.

He had been defeated and Draco watching himself walk into the great hall where you met him with a run and jump. And he greeted you back with a tight hug.

He walked into to room and gave Hermione her time turner back.
"Thank you Granger!" He smiles and she nods and smiles as you walk in. He takes you in his arms as Oliver smiles watching you both.
"Watch over her Malfoy!" He warns and Draco laughs pressing a tender kiss to your head.
"I'm glad your okay!" He sighs but something was wrong. Blood dripped from your nose and you couldn't see a thing. You collapsed.
"I told you Draco!" Hermione gasps and tries to help you. You suddenly stopped convulsing. But it was too late to save you. For the second time that day Draco held his dead girlfriend in his arms as he cried into her h/c hair and stared into her lifeless e/c eyes. He sobbed again and was utterly hopeless.

Draco moved on eventually but his first little girl was named after you. With long h/c hair and beautiful grey eyes.
"Daddy where did my name come from?" She asks and he smiles.
"Well y/n    y/m/n  you were named after one of the greatest witches of all time!" He smiles and she giggles.

Draco hands his daughter a chocolate frog box before she leaves for Hogwarts. She opens it and he's shocked when he sees your never aged face smiling and waving.
"She's awfully pretty!" Y/n says and Draco nods tears stinging his eyes.
"She has a portrait in the castle! You should tell her daddy still loves her a lot!" He whispers and she runs into the train. Draco may have moved on but you were never forgotten by him. He loved you until his dying breath. Where you welcomed him back into your arms.