Draco Imagine

I'm back...

Phoenix Magnolia sat in the carriage on her way to Hogwarts for the biggest event of the century. The Tri wizard tournament. She was a very able witch and thought even though she was underage she may be able to get her name in. Maybe. But there was one girl she hated who was sat next to her on the coach there. Fleur Delacour. Phoenix couldn't see how everyone liked her. She was manipulative and mean and wouldn't talk to anyone below her "standards". Phoenix hated Fleur and Fleur hated Phoenix.

The carriage landed on the grounds of Hogwarts and the girls made their way inside in their graceful manner. Most of the tables were already full so Phoenix got sat next to a blonde haired boy with grey stormy eyes. He seemed alright and she thought him very attractive. And this boy was Draco Malfoy. When the young girl sat next to him he noticed how her hair shimmered in the candlelight and her eyes showed how nervous she actually was.
"Malfoy... Draco Malfoy!" He says and she nods and smiles.
"Magnolia... Phoenix Magnolia!" She smiles softly.
"Very pleased to meet you!" He smiles and she nods.

The names were picked out for the tournament and of course Fleur got picked. Draco was fuming at the fact Potter had gotten in.
"Dumbledore probably set it all up himself!" Draco says and Phoenix smiles as his face crinkles up and his pale cheeks dust a rose colour with the anger he felt. He looked over at her softly smiling face and realised he truly liked this girl. Her fiesty attitude and her beautiful orbs. He felt a calmness of peace wash over him as he started into her eyes.
"Go with me to the Yule ball?" He asks softly and she nods with a smile.

"Why are you going to the Yule Ball you are not Veela like us! You are not beautiful and you are going with that scrawny little brat Malfoy!" Fleur spits angrily staring at Phoenix as she hung up her dress for the Yule ball.
"I'm going because I was asked too!" She replies glaring down at her nemesis.
"Oh please it's all a prank! Why would that brat want you?" She asks and Phoenix walks away with hot tears sliding down her cheeks.

Draco sees her with tears running down her cheeks. She glares at him and wipes her eyes.
"Is it true? Draco? Are you asking me to the dance as a prank?" She asks and he quickly takes her in his arms shaking his head softly.
"No! I really really like you!" He sighs and she nods wiping her eyes.

The Yule ball arrived and Phoenix walked down the stairs and everyone stared. Her blue dress fanned out at her waist like a princess and her torso was shown off by the tight corset. Draco stood at the bottom his mouth slightly ajar and his eyes wide as he saw how stunning she looked. Together they danced the night away and smiled. They walked out and he held both her small hands in his larger ones.
"I've wanted to do this for a while now!" He whispers closing his eyes and slowly leaning in to place his lips on hers. She reacted instantly and pulled him closet standing on her tippy toes to reach up to him.

That night was the first of many that Draco and Phoenix spent together. Afte school and the war they decided they would marry. The wedding was spectacular and Draco even cried a tiny bit.

A few years down the line and Phoenix lay with a bundle in her arms. It moved and yawned as Draco stroked it's cheek.
"Scorpius Malfoy!" He coos stroking the babies cheek and planting a kiss on his beautiful wife's head. He couldn't believe he had been so lucky to meet and win the love of her. He loved her more than she would ever know and her the same to him. He knew no matter how far apart they ever were that her love and his love would stand forever in the face of anything.

Sorry it's so short
Requested by Pheonix343