Its a stormy day

I really do have an obsession with putting Freds death into George's things for gods sake!

F/s~ favourite series

Harry: You hated storms. The thunder and lightening scared you silly. And your parents weren't home. You curled in the living room on the sofa with your huge quilt and a hot chocolate trying to watch your (f/s) box set. The door knocked and you stealthily creeped to the window to see a drenched Harry at your door. You ran to the door and swung it open for him to walk in. He quickly dried himself off with a spell and engulfed you in a hug.
"Cuddles?" He asks and you nod dragging him to the sofa and wrapping your arms around him while lying your head on his chest.
"I know you're home alone and terrified of storms so I thought I would come and comfort you!" He explains and you nod and kiss him softly. You fall asleep together like that.

Draco: You loved storms. The lightening looked so pretty and the rain kept you calm. You sat in Malfoy manor with Draco in the conservatory cuddled in a love seat with his quilt and a pizza.
"Isn't it beautiful?" He asks and you nod staring at his eyes reflecting the colour of the clouds. Amidst all the chaos in both of your lives you had found each other to be the anchor. For Draco you kept him sane and good and for you he kept you away from the evil and kept you sheltered and safe. You took in his features of his sharp cheek bones and his kissable lips. He looked into your eyes and gently cupped your jaw pressing a kiss to your forehead.
"I wish we could stay like this forever y/n!" He sighs and you nod.
"Our little peace of paradise comes with every storm that passes!" You sigh and he nods and kisses you a little more desperately. Let's just say even the thunder couldn't mask the noises you made.

Fred: You sat in the burrow jumping at every thunder clap and every lightening strike while sat in Fred and George's room. The twins were at work and you had finished all your chores and we're now terrified trying to find comfort in Freds scent. You couldn't take it though. You need him and his warmth and security. So you grabbed a jacket and apparated. You felt the tug around your stomach and land in the shop. George sees you first and notifies Fred who becomes worried at your features. Immediately he takes you in his arms and comforts you. You take in his scent and his love and he kisses your head.
"Your safe y/n! I got you!" He soothes you and kisses your head.

George: You sat in the burrow with Mrs Weasley waiting for George to get up. He was the love of your life and you loved Fred. But when Fred died it was like a part of George did too. George didn't know you were here. A bolt of lightening strikes and George stands on the stairs. He can see your worried demeanour and immediately walks over to you.
"What are doing here?" He asks taking you in a hug.
"I'm trying not to cry! And I came to see you!" You answer and he keeps you against him.
"I missed you George!" You sob out and the thunder claps making you jump and squeak.
"I know! I'm sorry!" He says and you shake your head.
"You're here now!" You whisper and he keeps you close to him and strokes your hair with one hand as the other keeps you tucked into him. Mrs Weasley hands you both a hot chocolate and smiles kindly.

Oliver: You grabbed your broom and headed out with Oliver to training. But there was a storm.
"Olly!" You call and he turns and raises an eyebrow.
"What?" He asks and you roll your eyes and gesture to the weather.
"What are you gonna do if it storms in the match?" He counters and you roll your eyes and head out into the rain. Olly calls go and you start darting around on your broom and head towards the goals. You shoot the quaffle at him and he can't catch it. The quaffle gets thrown high and you go after it into the clouds. The see the lightening and the thunder is deafening and makes you feel uneasy. A huge gust of wind knocks you off your broom and you start falling. An arm wraps around you and the Weasley twins catch your broom.
"This is why I said no!" You mutter and he laughs nervously gripping you tightly.
"Practice is suspended!" Olly says and takes you to the locker rooms.
"That was scary!" You both say and he laughs and nods.
"Let's never practice in a storm again!" You say and he nods and kisses you softly.