Harry imagine

This is for MrsMarvelKnight hope you enjoy my darling! If you would like a requested imagine please message me and I will get it up!

Harry and Ellenora Black had been together for almost two years. They were in their 5th year at Hogwarts and nobody believed the dark lord was back. Harry and Ellenora hadn't spoken because of the stress they were both under.

It was a late summer night and Harry sat up late watching the fire. Suddenly he had a vision of Sirius benign tortured by Voldemort. This terrified him. Suddenly Ellenora came running down the stairs.
"HES GOT MY DAD!" She yells and Harry covers her mouth.
"Shut up! Alert the DA and let's go!" He says and she nods.

Sob after sob wracked Ellernoras body. Sirius was dead. And it was her fault. Because Voldemort implanted that vision into her head. Harry held her as tears ran down his own face. What would they do now? How would they cope? He pulled her closer into his chest and tried to make her feel protected. Her hand clasped his t shirt as she moved closer into his warmth. She had missed this. Their contact their love and the way he made her feel safe. But right now all she wanted was her dad and even Harry couldn't comfort that.

In the final battle Ellenora had seen too much loss for her to comprehend. She had even killed Bellatrix. And now she sat next to Harry as he pondered over the elder wand.
"Dumbledore!" The young girl whispered.
"That's a nice idea!" Harry smiles and she looks into his green eyes as tears fill her own.
"Don't cry on me baby girl!" He whispers and she nods and wipes them away before they fall.

After returning the wand Harry took Ellenora in his arms.
"That's it now! We are free! We can mourn we can laugh we can be happy together! Forever? Will you marry me?" He asks and she laughs and nods. And that's when their forever together started!