You break up

I'm sorry their all so sad at the minute I feel so bad for this!

Harry: You sat in the girls toilets again crying. Your heart was broken. You couldn't get over it at all. You knew why he had done it! Voldemort targeted who he loved! So he tried to make you safe. But all he did was break you. You skipped class and meals. You even skipped quidditch! Oliver tried helping but he couldn't. So you wiped your eyes and walked out of the bathroom to see the Golden trio. Your heart broke and you started to walk off.
"Y/n?" He asks softly and you begin to sob uncontrollably.
"Don't Harry! Just don't! I'm hurting too much right now!" You say as a sob wracks your body and you drop everything. Ron helps you and Harry just looks as heart broken as you when a tear falls down his cheek.
"Thanks!" You whisper before walking off.

Draco: You sat in the common room crying. Draco walked in with Pansy and she walked off sending you a glare as she went. Draco walked over and sat by you taking your hand in his.
"Go to Pansy!" You spit spitefully.
"Oh don't be like that!" He sighs and you shake your head.
"I don't even have friends on the quidditch team because you get jealous but you're allowed to be all over her? Draco I have seen it happen!" You sigh and he shakes his head.
"What are you suggesting?" He asks quietly tears flooding his own eyes.
"I want you to do whatever makes you happy! And you seem happier with her! So go ahead!" You whisper passing him his family ring back. He lets out a small sob and you cover your mouth muffling your bed as you run into your room.

Fred: You sighed as you washed the green slime out of your hair in the prefects bathroom.
"Y/n I..." You hear and sigh.
"Another prank meant for another person but because I just wanted to see my boyfriend it hit me instead! But when I walk in I see Katie Bell all over you!" You sigh and he groans.
"That's not what it is!" He sighs and you feel tears in your eyes.
"I love you! I love you so much Fred! But I can't be second best! I hate this! I hate feeling like this! But I love you so much! I can't see you settle for me if you want someone else! Just leave me Fred!" You sigh and he shakes his head.
"You always do this! You spin everything out of proportion!" He sighs as he walks out and you lean against the wall and cry. You did over react a little but you know deep down you were right...

George: You were helping Fred plan a prank for George's and his birthday. It was a cute one and you had to take time to work on it. But as you sat with Fred in the common room working on it George walked over.
"I can't believe you both!" He spits and you look up with a frown.
"Can't believe what?" You ask confused as hell.
"Godric y/n! You cheating with my brother! My twin!" He spits and glares at Fred.
"And you!" He accuses and you see his eyes filled with tears and the streaks on his face. The heartbroken look breaks your heart.
"George you have it so wrong!" You plead grabbing his arm and he pries your fingers off.
"Don't touch me!" He spits and Fred tries to stop him.
"George you will understand if you just listened!" He tries and George walks out. You let out a sob and Fred hugs you tightly.
"Did he just leave me?" You ask almost silently and Fred nods grimly.
"Not for long though!" He tries to comfort you as you sob.

Oliver: You sat with Olly as he opened his letter to Puddlemore United. He had been offered a place there and you smiled.
"Well done!" You smile and he shakes his head.
"But how will we work?" He asks and you feel your eyebrows furrow. You were a year younger so would still be at school. Oliver would be travelling a lot. You wouldn't get to see him much. But you could write and meet in hogsmeade and things like that? Couldn't you?
"What do you mean? We can write to eachother and meet in Hogsmeade and spend the holidays together! It's only a school year and then we can be together forever!" You added cheesily.
"No! Y/n you don't understand! I can't bear to be apart from you! And I need to concentrate on this! If I don't they could drop me!" He sighs and you nod.
"What are you saying then?" You ask and he cups your cheek.
"That I can't be with you!" He sighs and you nod your eyes filling with tears. His face mirrors yours as tears fall evenly down his face.
"Then I have studying to do!" You spit gathering your stuff and hugging Oliver's parents goodbye. He walks you too the door and you smile at him sadly.
"Thanks for the memories!" You choke on a sob and walk to the nearest train station. Your heart was broken. Truly and fully broken.