Oliver imagine

This is dedicated to castaway_yadira 
First reader of this book and first requester!

Is wasn't easy being the twins sister. Technically triplets but the boys were the twins which made you feel left out. No one really took notice of you. All your brothers of course! They made sure you were okay. But you were good at hiding your true feelings.

It was your fifth year and George and Fred were making you try out for chaser. They were amazed at how you helped Ron train and decided you needed to try out. To be honest you did love quidditch. But how would you handle everyone knowing exactly who you were. You sat in the stands waiting for your turn.
"Let's go y/n!" George says and you hop on your new nimbus. Your heart is beating almost of your chest. You join everyone else and catch the quaffle as soon it was thrown. Darting through everyone you could feel the adrenaline in your veins and the wind in your hair. You shot past Oliver and he didn't even have time to catch it. He smiles and nods. Everyone claps and you can feel your anxiety crushing in. You fly off immediately to the locker rooms. What were you thinking? You couldn't do this? Pretending you could deal with everyone congratulating you? Pretending you could deal with attention?
"Hey y/n?" You hear a Scottish accent. You see Oliver and bite your lip nervously.
"I quit!" You say before he can say anything and he shakes his head.
"You're one of the best chasers though!" He says and your heart flutters softly.
"How do you even know my first name?" You asks and he smirks.
"Well I know you're Fred and George's triplet? And I know you're amazing at pretty much every lesson! And I know you love f/f! And I know out there I saw you fully smile for the first time and you took my breath away!" He says and a blush dusts on your cheeks.
"Please complete the trials? I know it's going to be hard! But I think we would have such a good chance of winning the season with you on our team! Y/n I am begging you?!" He asks; pleading in his eyes. You couldn't say no to them.
"Okay!" You sigh and he takes your hand in his leading you back to the field. He can feel your hands shaking and he sees the fear in your eyes.
"Just keep your concentration on me okay?" He assures you and you nod with a gulp. He sends you a warm smile and you realise he took the time while you stay away from the world to know what you liked and didn't like. You smiled back and he squeezed your hand before letting you go.

You sat in the common room when a figure sat next to you.
"You made it!" You hear Oliver whisper and he smiles.
"I know you like to shrink into the corner and I know you feel like you only have your brothers but I'm going to be here every step of the way!" He says and for once you looked into his eyes and saw support and kindness. You took a deep breath and nodded.
"Swear?" You ask and he nods.
"Am I going to have to make an unbreakable bond?" He asks and you giggle.
"That's the cutest thing!" He says making you blush deeply. You smile and he takes your hand in his as you both continue reading your respective books...

Might make a part two?
Comment and let me know...